Save Me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save Me!

Stumbled upon this poor Probe on craigslist this morning.

From the ad, in case it expires:

Lumber Probe:

Park Bench/Mower Storage:

Rally Probe:

I have a 1995 Ford probe se
    that I do not want to sell but it is time
    it runs and drives great once you get a tune up done
    im not gonna lie it needs some work to make her a perfect daily driver I have 3 different sets of wheels and tires to go with it
    stock set of 3 rims with winter tires
    and a rim that's same size as the other rims also with the matching winter tire on.
    matching set of wheels with brand new tires
    and a set of 20in. Chrome wheels with 3 good tires on them
    I have a spare head and head gaskets kit to go with it $400 worth of part right there these cars are becoming more and more rare hardly ever see them on the road
    its a pretty cool looking car
    it can be mistaken for a mazda mx6 or a nissan 240 even looks like a supra but it resembles the mid 90s celica
    I had some pretty cool plans for this little car to make people say what kind of car is that and never got around to this project but like I said it runs and drives great
    it has been sitting for a while and needs some fresh gas ran through the system some filters replaced and the alternator needs to be replaced bring a battery and an alternator and you can drive it home i have a 3 day permit to go with it I have to move soon and cant take it with so I want it to go to a good home where someone can have a great car
    this car has been insanely reliable
    the whole time I have owned it never left me stranded in the middle of nowhere please text me at 2oh6 2 for 7 zero 0 tree 4
    for more information or to come and check it out will post more recent pics soon

Someone save this Probe from the wrecking yard or prolonged ownership (neglect) from its current owner! I'm sure you can sweet talk him down from the $700 they are asking
    Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.

my garage

That's about all an se is good for.
    1994 Project PGT

M62 In Progress...

Comment

Working...
    X