KLDE KLZE cam specs wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KLDE KLZE cam specs wanted

Hello guys, Entering specs into the performance trends computer software. I have two engines a KLDE and a KLZE. I need the cam specs for both engines. centerlines intake and exhaust and duration, lift. Specifically I am looking into the legend that the cam timing is 4 degrees advanced. since my car is track only i want more HP from 4000 rpm and up. I have looked all over for accurate info and have come up with nothing. Also if nobody has the info, i plan on reverse engineering the cam timing and will degree each engine to see what the actual specs are. Hydro

http://davidandjemma.com/mazda/KL.htm
    Currently buying all my parts for my future part-out thread...https://forums.probetalk.com/core/im.../icon_look.gif
    STEVE B
    1993 Probe GT
    2016 Mustang

Comment

I have thought about adjusting the cams a tooth off between the exhaust and intake cam on each bank to move the overlap and then flip the cam gears and use a new mark for timing belt alignment. The flipped cam gears would move the cams ~3.5
      Last edited by SuperSquid; October 12, 2017, 02:48 PM.
      '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
      '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
      '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

You're aware flipping them isn't going to do anything but confuse you seeing as most kl pulleys are able to be flipped for either head.
        94 PGT
        [96 PGT FuLL OBD2 WiRe HaRNeSS] ]KL31 SHoRT BLoCK & CaMS] [KL1C MaF SWap] [CuRVe NeCK MaNiFoLD] [KL68 TB] [Hei & MSD BLaSTeR 2] [Cai] [SS HeaDeRS] [STS] [R&R PoLY F&R MouNT & SHiFTeR iNSeRTS] [STaGe 2 CLuTCH] [FiDaNZa FLYWHeeL] [eGR DeLeTe] [FuLL a/C DeLeTe] [CoiLoVeRS] [RX8 WHeeLS oN 225/45/18]

Comment

Working...
        X