This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bb

Havent received my Kit??? But I can pick it up at the valley races on thursday's....PM me
    Last edited by 1stprobinator; September 10, 2004, 05:46 PM.
    1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

Originally posted by 1stprobinator
      Havent received my Kit??? But I can pick it up at the valley races on thursday's....PM me
      Good try Ryan you'll recieve a kit when you pay me.

Please only post if you've paid for a Groundz kit and not recieved one!

Comment

rob, i think you ought to look at your list of payees in the original bulk buy and send out a few pm's. you have to keep in mind that you've been gone for well over a month and most of these guys paid back in june. some of them may not have seen this post and i know a lot of guys have just moved on considering it a loss. moving/no internet/etc. does not excuse your inability to fulfill the obligation to were expected to fulfill more than a month ago.

They will be sent out via UPS, DHL, or FedEX, wich ever is cheapest since this is all comming out of my pocket now.
        the money for the kits has been out of our pockets for quite sometime now. not to sound harsh, because i know crap hits the fan sometimes, but it's time for you to step up and get this taken care of immediately.
        NCPOC: '96 Probe GT

Comment

Originally posted by xXTypeONegativXx
          rob, i think you ought to look at your list of payees in the original bulk buy and send out a few pm's. you have to keep in mind that you've been gone for well over a month and most of these guys paid back in june. some of them may not have seen this post and i know a lot of guys have just moved on considering it a loss. moving/no internet/etc. does not excuse your inability to fulfill the obligation to were expected to fulfill more than a month ago.

the money for the kits has been out of our pockets for quite sometime now. not to sound harsh, because i know crap hits the fan sometimes, but it's time for you to step up and get this taken care of immediately.
          What do you think I'm making this thread for? I've PM'd people from the bb that never let me know if they recieved there kit or not. some have replied some have'nt. as far as the money situation goes I'm paying almost double what you guys did because of this crap hitting the fan situation, $$ on the first kits parts, labor, shipping, + $$ on the parts for the 2nd batch, labor, shipping = I know you guys are ticked but remember it's not entirely my fault. Once my supplier finnaly got me the right parts, (after their 4th attempt), I made the kits as fast as I could and shipped them out. As for what happened to the ones that were not recieved I have no idea, that was the post office fault that they were not delivered, not mine.
          Last edited by Robot#666; September 13, 2004, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Ok let's not make this a hate thread.. Give the guy a break now... I know he was gone for a long time and some of us was dissapointed and pissed off for not recieving the kit but atleast he's still here posting and trying to make it up for everybody.. He's not like other people out there that will try to hide after collecting the money... So let's just give him a break and another chance...
            Tyrone
            '06 Honda CR-V
            95ProbeGT
            160K Mi. with Original Stock Tranny, Clutch & Flywheel and Some Mods... And Still running strong(sometimes)

Comment

kit?

Originally posted by Robot#666
              Good try Ryan you'll recieve a kit when you pay me.

Please only post if you've paid for a Groundz kit and not recieved one!
              Maybe next week If I have the day Off i can meet you at the best buy in the valley where you live and pick up a kit? Red will be ok or if you ever got the smoked color one.... Thanks bro.
              1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

Robot, are you going to try to go after teh Post office for the lost kits?
                95 GT~ZE: SOLD!!

Comment

thanks 1995Probe GT,
                  your kit's going out first for that one

Originally posted by El Nacho
                  Robot, are you going to try to go after teh Post office for the lost kits?

El Nacho,

I did'nt get the insurance on them unfortunately, did'nt have the money to spare at the time but wish I had. I'm pretty pissed at the post off I've been at my new place for a month now and I have yet to recieve any forwarded mail. I believe it's something on the northridge end. Not shure, maybe one of them went postal and blew up the jeep holding all the kits in it If so I hope that fool blew up with it Nothing that I can really do about it. I'm just going to get the kits reshipped ASAP.
                  Last edited by Robot#666; September 11, 2004, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Groundz kit not received

I have not received the kit.
                    clutchless (craig snyder)

Comment

Originally posted by xXTypeONegativXx

i'll take it that you just haven't been paying attention to the thread and the discussion within it.

it's time for you to step off and let him handle it. he's taking care of it as he should be.

and for those who did not purchase the kits, stop replying here. the ONLY purpose of this thread as to find out who paid for and did not receive their kits.
                      ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
                        i'll take it that you just haven't been paying attention to the thread and the discussion within it.

it's time for you to step off and let him handle it. he's taking care of it as he should be.

and for those who did not purchase the kits, stop replying here. the ONLY purpose of this thread as to find out who paid for and did not receive their kits.

Thanks Damon Apparently some people just can't read.
                        Last edited by Robot#666; September 13, 2004, 08:28 PM.

Comment

sorry, no hard feelings? didn't mean to be busting your chops. sounds like you have it under control.
                          NCPOC: '96 Probe GT

Comment

Got my kit quite a while ago.
                            '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
                            '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

I did not receive my kit. Rob, let me know if you need my info again.
                              Last edited by dniceb; September 14, 2004, 05:53 PM.
                              ~ Darrick B.~
                              ~ 95 Probe 16v Turbo ~
                              ~ 99 Jeep Cherokee ~

~ Click Here to Check out my probe ~
                              ~ Old School NEPO-VA ~

Comment

hey rob thanks for trying to rectify this situation(big words are fun). is there any updates on when these will ship.

ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X