New & improved pricing & items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New & improved pricing & items

Well when I said improved, I mean better for customers, or should I say cheaper for you guys, and thats big time

As of today you'll be seeing new prices @ www.ETExtremeGraphics.com that I got from my new pricing formula
    Much cheaper but still same and high performance material

Make sure you check it out, Im sure you'll be more pleased than ever, especially how cheap you can get rally stripes

As far as new items, now you can order "KLZE Inside" decal, plastic licence plate frames with custom wording (done with vinyl), banners with whatever you want and like

Note: I'll be getting Chrome licence plate frames in a few days, so if anyone wants them let me know by end of next week

thanks, Ned
    "The Punisher" Just a little 2.53l, on it's way after Probe/MX6 records... NOT .......... Parted & Sold Out!!!

Three (3) more items added to the store:
    GT (97 Style),
    GTS (97 Style)
    GT-T (97 Style)

you can check them here:
    http://www.etextremegraphics.com/cat...hp?cPath=22_25

Ned
    "The Punisher" Just a little 2.53l, on it's way after Probe/MX6 records... NOT .......... Parted & Sold Out!!!

Comment

Updated prices on GTS Racing Stripes

Plus one new item, 24V DOHC No Sunroof NO FORD EMBLEM

Few more will be coming in a day or two (one of them will be Haifisken's style with 1/4" pinstripes bumper to bumper)

Thanks, Ned

Comment

do you have a set of stripes that are 24V sunroof NO front emblem and NOT going all the way down? i didnt see one on your site

also do you have any pictures of what the chrome stripes look like?
        Last edited by ZEturboGT1; April 14, 2008, 06:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by White94GTS View Post
          do you have a set of stripes that are 24V sunroof NO front emblem and NOT going all the way down? i didnt see one on your site

also do you have any pictures of what the chrome stripes look like?
          I'll be addind more stripes to the store in next couple days, make sure you check it out then.

And I don't have any pics of chrome stripings, maybe because people are not that much interested due to chrome material being only 1 year quality.

Comment

OK it's all done and ready to go.

Now in "Rally Stripes Categorie" instead of 15 individual stripes there are 6 of them, but when you click on one of them under the description there are new options that you can choose for all your needs, including:

# Application (Wet & Dry)
            # Color (Set of different colors)
            # Front Bumper (With and Without Emblem)
            # Rear Bumper (Reg. GTS, 93-94 & 95-97 Bumpers)
            # Spoiler (With & Without Spoiler)
            # Trunk Lettering (16V DOHC, 24V DOHC, 24V KLDE, 24V KLZE, PLAIN 1 piece & PLAIN 2 pieces)

Hopefully this will satisfy some of you fellas

Thanks, Ned

Comment

More 3rd brake decals added for our cars, plus for different cars such as Civic, Cougar, Eclipse, Sebring, Cavalier, etc.

Thanks, Ned

Comment

got my 3rd brake light decal

Thanks Ned
                2012 Ford Focus Hatch
                Eibach Pro-Kit. AEM CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust. Steeda Rear Sway Bar. RS Spoiler. RS Hood. 18" MSW Wheels
                16.28 @ 86.56

Comment

Working...
                X