PRD Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRD Online

So since it seems PRD Online has joined the many of so many who have falling, Shouldn't they be move to the former vendor section and banner removed?

Just asking

Also do any of you know who was the actual company that made the PRD plug wires, I know they out sourced the product any info would be helpful

Thanks

no responses

lol

Comment

kingsborne wires

Comment

Originally posted by brian2305 View Post
        kingsborne wires

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by P1P View Post
          So since it seems PRD Online has joined the many of so many who have falling, Shouldn't they be move to the former vendor section and banner removed?
          I ordered a set of mirror stickers and a sticker for the front ford emblem a few months ago and was charged (only) $13 for them. I emailed them and asked if they were shipped. I got an email back about a month ago asking what was ordered. I replied with what I ordered and how much was charged through paypal. After that I heard nothing. I'm just so glad I didn't spend any more than that! After not hearing from them for this long, I'd say that moving them to the former vendor section would be a good idea. It sucks cause they're one of the few companies specializing in Probe parts anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X