Long lost love, no seriously I miss my Probe GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long lost love, no seriously I miss my Probe GT

Hey everyone. I know this is probably impossible, but I was wondering if anyone bought a 1995 Ford Probe GT black with tan leather with over 120k at or after Sept 2004. I traded it in in Moon Township, PA at a Subaru dealership and it had 18" Motegi wheels, Greddy exhaust and lots and lots of upgrades. If anyone has any info about its where abouts, please let me know. you can email me at mrtrimborn@gmail.com
    Thanks

I miss mine too Sadly I will never see it again

Comment

That sucks!!
      Thanks...

Matt

http://www.geocities.com/mattrose5/Matts-probe.html

Comment

Originally posted by mrose View Post
        That sucks!!
        You do know that you can get booted by trying to boost your post count like this don't you?
        Success is a measure of determination!
        Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
        $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
        Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
        Restoration of a legend

Comment

I could be wrong, but it's 'very' possible that car is a little further north in the Mercer/Grove City/Sharon/Hermitage area.

I've seen a few that roll around up there that are black/tan leather interiors. Got some pictures?

Comment

Sounds like my car really. I bought it from northern wv. Its been Black, then seafoam green, now it's red. Has tan interior. I'm not sure of the exhaust that's on it. Did yours have a sunroof on it also? I know Its a extremely long shot but if you still have the VIN on it I'd be glad to compare it for you.
            95' GT::.. Viper Red::.. Cold air intake and Exhaust::.. Lowered and Mach 1 lip::..

Found half dead and in the weeds, brought back to life to be the perfect daily driver.

Comment

Oh poop. I just noticed this thread is 4 years old. I hate when people do this
              95' GT::.. Viper Red::.. Cold air intake and Exhaust::.. Lowered and Mach 1 lip::..

Found half dead and in the weeds, brought back to life to be the perfect daily driver.

Comment

Got me too. Dang him.

Comment

Necro posting................................

Comment

Working...
                  X