Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Photography, Video, Photoshop > Probe Pic & Video Post

Probe Pic & Video Post Post your PROBE-RELATED pics and Videos here!

Old October 1st, 2017, 07:28 PM   #26
filip_pine

ohh, my bad, didn't notice the screen wipers... i was to much in when i saw the blue plates coilovers )
filip_pine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2017, 05:57 AM   #27
Stanced4lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip_pine View Post
ohh, my bad, didn't notice the screen wipers... i was to much in when i saw the blue plates coilovers )
Ceika makes Blue coilovers for our car. It's a UK company and read good reviews about them. You could get a set for 1k which is not bad at all for a quality coilover built to your specs. Also comes with front and rear camber plates.
Stanced4lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules