Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Vendor Support and Contact > Former Vendors > GForce Automotive

GForce Automotive GForce Automotive

Old March 22nd, 2004, 09:23 PM   #1
Drummerboyevil

Anyone ever order from Gforce?

I just ordered a new Borla from them for a decent price of 420 and am wondering if anyone else has delt with them before. I read they generally ship same day, but I'm wondering if anoyone has some experience.

thanks guys,
~chad
Old March 22nd, 2004, 10:59 PM   #2
JTMartin
Supercharged Member

Re: Anyone ever order from Gforce?

I just ordered a pacesetter catback from them today (monday). The owner said he'd have it sent out asap. I'll post here when I receive it.
Electron Blue Pearl | FX Designs kit | Shaved Antenna/Front Plate/Windshield Washer Nozzles/Badges | 17" Konig Imagines | 215/45/Z17 Kumho Supra Ecsta | '95 Taillights| Dropzone Coilovers | Tokico Illumina's | Audio XTC CAI | Pacesetter Catback | 12" Kicker Comp VR's | Panasonic CD | Crunch Amp |3A Racing Muffler | Sylvania Silverstar headlights | Bow Style Wing | Clear Corners | Front and Rear Strut Bar | Sunroof
Old March 23rd, 2004, 12:40 AM   #3
General Stalin
We are 138

I ordered a Hi Flo Cat Converter, and it was shipped to me within days. I'm very pleased with the product and their service.
Old March 23rd, 2004, 01:15 AM   #4
sleekpowa
PT's Wee Canadian

I'll back Adam up at GForce.. good guy
Old March 23rd, 2004, 12:28 PM   #5
Drummerboyevil

Awesome... I have nothing to worry about
Old April 1st, 2004, 12:39 PM   #6
Drummerboyevil

got the exhaust in a matter pf days in perfect shape. It sounds absolutely great and the customer support was awesome too.

HIGLY RECOMENDED!
Old April 5th, 2004, 01:51 PM   #7
JTMartin
Supercharged Member

I received my pacesetter exhaust in perfect condition, in about four working days. The package contained everything as promised, and install went without a hitch. I paid $200 including shipping, which was the very cheapest it could be found anywhere. I was given a tracking number and was even contacted by G-Force after receiving the exhaust and asked if I was pleased with the transaction. I definitely recommend ordering from G-Force Automotive!

Electron Blue Pearl | FX Designs kit | Shaved Antenna/Front Plate/Windshield Washer Nozzles/Badges | 17" Konig Imagines | 215/45/Z17 Kumho Supra Ecsta | '95 Taillights| Dropzone Coilovers | Tokico Illumina's | Audio XTC CAI | Pacesetter Catback | 12" Kicker Comp VR's | Panasonic CD | Crunch Amp |3A Racing Muffler | Sylvania Silverstar headlights | Bow Style Wing | Clear Corners | Front and Rear Strut Bar | Sunroof
Old April 5th, 2004, 01:55 PM   #8
ouch1011
Donating Member

I participated in a Bulk Buy that Adam, the owner of GForce auto, put on, and it went very smoothly. I'll back him up completely.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old April 11th, 2004, 05:29 PM   #9
sleekpowa
PT's Wee Canadian

Just FYI : GForce Automotive is a Title sponsor of GarageWorks.. We have nothing but pleasant things to say about them all!
Old May 7th, 2004, 03:36 PM   #10
nevin94 PGT
but this amp goes to 11..

Adam is the man. He doesn't sell crap, he gives a great price, and you'll receive whatever you order in a very timely fashion. I ordered my headers from him last summer, and within 6 days I had them. A+ for service too. If you ever have questions about parts, he's the guy to ask.
GT DE/ZE hyrbid, too many parts to list
Black
MX-6 GT AWS: T3/T4 turbo, 3" exhaust, big brakes, FD's, K-sports, FD's, plus much more...
Ebony Pearl
Subaru SVX LSi home of: BontragerWerks 22mm RSB #001