X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Track Days Invitation

2009 MVP Track Time Schedule

Good Morning Probe Fans:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is very excited to announce our expanded track day schedule for the 2009 track season. We made great progress in 2008 with two (count them two) Probes at the track with us. That's two mroe then in 2007!

After several years of successful events on the Midwest’s premier tracks, we are looking East at some of North America’s most historic tracks. The “Big 5” (Road America, Laguna Seca, Road Atlanta, Watkins Glen and Mid-Ohio) have always been on MVP’s radar. Adding Watkins Glen and Road Atlanta for 2009 gets us 2/5 way there. If/when we find partners out West, Laguna Seca will become a reality and IF (notice BIG if) we can secure a workable dates at Road America and Mid Ohio we will complete the “Big 5” circle.

As many are feeling the effects of the economic downturn, MVP is attempting to keep pricing the same as 2008. With all the economic bad news, I hope this reaches you as some good news. We aim to bring the best track value to you. Below you will find our tentative 2009 schedule, subject to revision as necessary.

April 18-19: Putnam Park ”Tax Freedom Track Weekend” - SOLD OUT!

June 1: Autobahn Country Club (FULL 3.56 mile track) - SOLD OUT!

August 3: Autobahn Country Club II (FULL 3.56 mile track) - SOLD OUT!

September 5-6: Blackhawk Farms ”No Hurricane Rain Track Weekend” - PERFECT WEEKEND!

November 21 - 22: Road Atlanta "Flyin Turkey Trot"

The wet weather of late tells me we are in for a long, cold, snowy Winter. When Spring arrives, I hope you’ll gear up for some much needed fresh air and join MVP Track Time at the track.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track in 2009!

Mark Pfeffer - MVP Track Time
    www.MVPTrackTime.com
    (314) 249-3770
    Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com
    Last edited by Feffman; October 8, 2009, 09:15 PM.

Sounds like it might be fun! I'm gunna have to get to work finnishing restoring/modding to get there,but sounds worth it. I'll look into it further...

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

Originally posted by unionrdr View Post
      Sounds like it might be fun! I'm gunna have to get to work finnishing restoring/modding to get there,but sounds worth it. I'll look into it further...
      Once you start, you'll not be able to stop!

Well more great news, we locked down our Road Atlanta weekend for November 21 -22, 2009. The first annual MVP Track Time "Flyin Turkey Trot".

Visit us at www.MVPTrackTime.com for all the details!

Feff

Comment

Road Atlanta's a scenic track that always makes me think of the euro ones. That one would be the greatest...

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

Good Day Probe Drivers:

MVP Track Time just upgraded the Putnam Park event to a track weekend April 18-19, 2009 instead of just April 20th. This is a great facility for anyone who’s never been on a road course.

Hope to see you there!

Feff

Comment

Have you contacted Miller Motorsports Park about hosting one of your events?
            Ryan
            '94 Mazda MX6 V-6
            SMF Prep:
            MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] 15x11's and 275 Hoosiers [] Hawk HP+ [] Sparco [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Comment

Originally posted by dillinr View Post
              Have you contacted Miller Motorsports Park about hosting one of your events?
              Dillinr:

The tracks are more then willing to rent us the facility, what we currently lack is manpower in the area to handle the events for us. We are expanding to the East/Mid-Atlantic area of the US in 2009. Expansion in 2010 and beyond is constantly in the works. If you know anyone in your area interested in working with us, we are happy to visit with them.

Happy Motoring!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

Comment

Good Morning Probe Talk:

I've received a number of e-mails and calls asking about pricing for MVP Track Time's (www.MVPTrackTime.com) track events. They are on our web site as well, so no one is surprised. The 2009 dates and entry fees are listed below.

April 18-19: Putnam Park - SOLD OUT!

June 1: Autobahn Country Club (FULL 3.56 mile track) - SOLD OUT!

August 3: Autobahn Country Club II (FULL 3.56 mile track) - SOLD OUT!

September 5-6: Blackhawk Farms - PERFECT WEEKEND!

October 31 – November 1: Watkins Glen
                $350-Weekend
                $250-Single Day

November 21-22: Road Atlanta
                $400-Weekend
                $250-Single Day

All info and registration is available on our "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:

Please feel free to call (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you need more information. All are welcome. Happy Motoring!

Feff
                Last edited by Feffman; September 14, 2009, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Good Morning All:

June 1st at Autobahn is Sold Out!

Feff
                  Last edited by Feffman; July 24, 2009, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Our August 3rd Autobahn Country Club track day is SOLD OUT!

Feff
                    Last edited by Feffman; September 14, 2009, 08:00 AM.

Comment

We (www.MVPTrackTime.com) are fast approaching 1/2 full for our October 31 - November 1 Watkins Glen weekend. I hope to see you at The Glen.

Feff

Comment

How about the Mid-south area? I'm thinking either MSR in Houston, Texas World Speedway, or the Mustang Ranch in Cresson, TX.

Sorry, just on my "to-do" list.

Comment

Originally posted by RACERSNUT View Post
                          How about the Mid-south area? I'm thinking either MSR in Houston, Texas World Speedway, or the Mustang Ranch in Cresson, TX.
                          We are looking into Eagle's Canyon and MSR for 2010, but we haven't found a partner to work with in Texas. Wanna help?

Feff
                          www.MVPTrackTime.com

Comment

Shoot me a private email and we can discuss further, would be very interested in participating. Thanks for the invitation.

Comment

wow i didnt know there was a track day invitation to blackhawk, i live right by it!

Comment

Working...
                              X