Caravan Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caravan Info

Figured I'd start a thread for those looking for caravan info. Feel free to post your caravan info in here.

The South Florida crew is leaving on Thursday and stopping somewhere in the Carolinas for the night then leaving Friday AM to arrive in Maryland early Friday evening if all goes as planned.

Maybe we can meet up with the North Carolina guys along the way?

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
    HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
    Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
    As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Who from jersey wanna meet up. We are leaving from south jersey Friday at noon

Comment

NYPOC is leaving from Binghamton at 1ish.
      93 PGT-ZE-T<---- Yes T as in turbo.
      89 PGT

Comment

sorry we are leaving in the afternoon
        93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Comment

Originally posted by 1990pgl View Post
          Who from jersey wanna meet up. We are leaving from south jersey Friday at noon
          dave as you know we are already meeting up.. but if any of the other caravans want to meet up let us know.. the meet up in south jersey will be at my house since i live around the corner from the turnpike wich we would have to hop on to go directly into md

ill be bringing my xbox... feel free to bring your favorite games and controllers so we can have some gaming fun in my room

does NY want to meet up with us jersey guys ?
          1993 Ford Probe GT: its a mod whore... so im not listing lol
          1994 Ford Probe SE full bolt ons and boost (sold to PTmember)

Comment

For them.to meet with us they will have to leave around 9 or 10

Comment

The only caravan from this side of the world is me

1994 Ford Probe Gt
              Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
              2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
              1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

I was just looking at hotels and we'll be tentatively staying in Florence, SC on Thursday night on the way up. That's a little past halfway and should make Friday's drive a little easier.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Originally posted by knightrider07 View Post
                  The only caravan from this side of the world is me
                  I really wish there something I could do man, situation sucks.
                  1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                  1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                  2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                  2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                  1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

^^ Yup same here. Im leaving early Saturday morning (like 4am or so) to be down at the pavilion for noon-ish. But its going to be a one man caravan.

On a side note, what is the address for this pavillion/bbq area we are meeting at for Saturday?
                    1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
                    Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
                    1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
                    2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

Originally posted by BradsPGT View Post
                      On a side note, what is the address for this pavillion/bbq area we are meeting at for Saturday?

Bell Branch Park
                      12400 Davidsonville Road
                      Gambrills, MD 21054
                      Adam Kirkpatrick
                      1994 Ford Probe GT-T - Built for me, by me, 265whp
                      2010 Ford Fusion SEL - Wife's daily driver . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 - Daily driver
                      1997 Ford F-150 XLT 4x2 - Work truck, wrapped, on 20's . . . 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon - Work car

Comment

^^ Thank you sir.
                        Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3

Comment

Anyone going from NYC, Long Island going? I'm leaving Brooklyn at 7am Saturday.. maybe see someone on the turnpike
                          Cardomain - The Probey
                          Life's Always Better When You've Been Probed

Comment

Thaiboy. You can meet up and leave with me s3xraptor and mac1 on friday

Comment

What time are people heading to the pavilion location on saturday? Just so I can plan out a time to leave. Im thinking leaving here like 4am and I'll hit Niagara falls at like 6am. If anyone is leaving saturday morning and is relatively close to any route between Niagara falls and Maryland I'll gladly meet up with you.

Comment

Working...
                              X