torque wrench specs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• torque wrench specs?

Anyone have the torque specs for an unorthodox UD pully? Didnt find anything in the search or my chilton manual

Also does disconeceting the battery reset the computer? Should I reset the computet after installing an underdrive pully?
    My SRT-4
    Sold, My Turbo 2g MX6

The torque specs for the stock pulley is around 115-120 ft/lbs I'm pretty sure.

ALso, YES, you should reset the computer after that kind of install, and it should be reset by unplugging the battery. Tell us how it goes, I want to buy one myself.

Good luck.
    1993 PGT KLZE Turbo - Sold (12.9 @ 118mph)
    1995 240SX RB20DET swap - Sold (330whp)
    2000 Audi S4 TT - Sold (too heavy)
    1995 BMW M3 - Custom made turbo kit (420whp/398wtq) Sold to pay for school
    2003 VW GTI 20th Anniversary Edition - Chipped, exhaust, etc...

Comment

Well I got it all together again. Cant say that I noticed a difference except for the click sound from the belts now. But I went to change my plugs yesterday and noticed the plug wells full of oil so I may not be getting a good spark now. I am going to try and remidy the problem today..
      My SRT-4
      Sold, My Turbo 2g MX6

Comment

My friend who installed the UDP didn't notice much of a difference either. I guess once Im through w/ everything I'll throw it on for good measure, but until then, there are more pertinent mods I'll stick to
        SlackPOC

Comment

Working...
        X