Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megasquirt Bulk Buy #7 - Now supporting 1st gens too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaodome what setup would you recommend me it will be used in a bolted ZE with some spray?
    06' New Formula Red AP2, HKS 3" Exhaust, Invidia TP
    93GT-DD, 12" Kicker L7 1600watt Phoenix Gold Amp & Mids-Bomz CAI, RR Inserts, XTR stg 2 Clutch, MX-3 Flywheel Testpipe 2.5"piping OBX muffler Ebay headers
    Soon To Go In-KLZE-CM stg 3 clutch, RR-Racing MM's, Probinator ECU, CAI, 2.5 Cat back, Colt Cams N20 Tri-Flows, CDF Cam Gears, Megasquirt

Comment

Hello shaodome, I was just wondering if you got my email. I understand if your busy though. I'm ready to pay upfront, i also may need a trigger wheel
      F2T in a FC RX7 project in progress

Comment

Hey shadome, I know I ask alot of questions and Im sure many of us have this exact question,

whats the benefit of switchable tables and launch control? Why would we want one or the other? or both?

Or can anyone answer this? The money is burniong a hole in my pocket and I need to get rid of it lol

-

another friend asked me what are "high impedance injectors" are those like millenias?

If anyone can answer this ill be greatfull.
        Last edited by reallyniceguy; April 2, 2010, 11:08 PM.
        KLZE TURBO 5 psi untunned and all bolt ons.

Comment

Ashton,

The standard unit will be fine what you are looking to do. I would do switchable tables as you will need it with the spray.

Dark MX6,

Replied

Hector,

Launch control is a 2 step limiter that helps you launch the car from a stop. Requires VERY sticky tires to be useful in a FWD application. The flat shift is shifting at full throttle without. Ever see EVOs go down the track shooting flames between shifts? That's flatshift. Allows for the turbo to stay in boost while shifting.

Switchable tables are mainly for alternative fuels like C16, E85 or nitrous use.

High Impedance (or High Z) injectors are anything at around 10ohms or greater. Millenia Injectors are high imp. Using a low imp injector requires a set of dropping resistors/resistor box for use of 6 with the MS.
          I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
          92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

Sweet, I placed my order and received confirmation, payment will follow.

I will be ordering a second unit for a different car, ill place that one the end of this week.

Comment

I know this is probably a dumb question or i missed see it above, but will this Megasquirt bulk buy support the 2.0L also? If theres any price difference, can you please list it?

Thanks
              "Bekauze I be goode mekanik taht can wok on kars. I putz deh nekid lady ahir freshnrs in der an all problemz solvd."

Comment

I sent the email Jordan. Your pm box is full,
                Id like to talk about details of making the May dyno.
                Last edited by J-Spec GT; April 9, 2010, 08:22 PM. Reason: to much info
                95 PGT ZE boosted so custom SOLD still dreamnt about
                05 Altima SE-R 6spd
                04 GSXR 600 PIC
                Stealth RT Twin turbo

Comment

Hi guys. Currently traveling for work and my Internet access is limited as I'm locked inside a convention center for 15 hrs a day until Tuesday night. I'll get back to all the pm and emails then

Comment

Deposit has been sent, sorry for the delay.

When is the remaining balance due?(so I can gather myself in time)

Comment

Updates on the 1st gen unit yet?
                      93 PGT-ZE-T<---- Yes T as in turbo.
                      89 PGT

Comment

Just got back....I'll answer all your emails early this evening.

What about the 1st gen? Available in either the Standard or the deluxe version Just specify it in your order.

Comment

I believe I got everyone's emails responded too! If you sent an email to me and didn't hear back, please send it again.

Comment

Yeah I have been thinking "why havent I gotten a reply?" but it was in there for some time I guess. Thanks dude.
                            95 PGT ZE boosted so custom SOLD still dreamnt about
                            05 Altima SE-R 6spd
                            04 GSXR 600 PIC
                            Stealth RT Twin turbo

Comment

Email sent, I hope to order soon!
                              F2T in a FC RX7 project in progress

Comment

Email Sent as well
                                06' New Formula Red AP2, HKS 3" Exhaust, Invidia TP
                                93GT-DD, 12" Kicker L7 1600watt Phoenix Gold Amp & Mids-Bomz CAI, RR Inserts, XTR stg 2 Clutch, MX-3 Flywheel Testpipe 2.5"piping OBX muffler Ebay headers
                                Soon To Go In-KLZE-CM stg 3 clutch, RR-Racing MM's, Probinator ECU, CAI, 2.5 Cat back, Colt Cams N20 Tri-Flows, CDF Cam Gears, Megasquirt

Comment

Working...
                                X