ACM: Allentown Cookout Meet 2005- June 18, 2005 11:00 AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just donated.
    [FS links are NOT ALLOWED in signatures, except for vendors!] lol.

Comment

I need boost REAL soon... I want to be running before this meet! ack!
      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy
        I need boost REAL soon... I want to be running before this meet! ack!

Join the club
        ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
        ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
        ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

an i'm really hopin i can go i've been looking 4ward to this since the 1st day i read about it. The only thing that is holdin me back is if my rims come in on time. I'm rollin around on some bald ass tires that definatly wont make it from maine to PA and back so keep your fingers crossed another shitty thing is my interior is hagged right out because i'm in the middle of a complete custom memphis install i got lucky and am being sponsered to build a "show vehicle" for memphis so i cant complain bout the looks cause i know it will all be worth it in the end
          1997 PGT MTX

Comment

cha-ching!! just made my donation to mr ben-j. hope to see some new faces and cant wait to see the old ones too!! any beer pong @ this thing? haha j/k. ben am i still bringing 2 alcohol injected watermelons? or should i just inject 1 and 1 virgin melon? haha cant wait its only 4 weeks away...any NJ convoys? brian? T-mark?
            b0bbYx
            03 Mini Cooper S
            95 CaN u SaY BlAcKeD oUt! pRoBe Gt FOR SALE!!

myspace

Comment

Ditto........money sent.
              ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
              ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
              ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

Originally posted by b0bbY
                cha-ching!! just made my donation to mr ben-j. hope to see some new faces and cant wait to see the old ones too!! any beer pong @ this thing? haha j/k. ben am i still bringing 2 alcohol injected watermelons? or should i just inject 1 and 1 virgin melon? haha cant wait its only 4 weeks away...any NJ convoys? brian? T-mark?
                You guys are probably gonna take the NE Extension up there, I would assume? I head straight up the Parkway to 287 to 78. Might meet up with the LongIsland guys if any of them are going.
                Turbo Mark
                1993 Mazda RX-7 R1

1995 Probe GT Turbo
                13.75@103.94

Comment

ill be hitting the PA tnpk at morgantown or downingtown if anyone wants to meet up somewhere around there

Comment

ben, if it was cool I was going to bring some food.. I can also do some cooking as I have some fine culinary experiance lol

also, I am awaiting the start of my new job, so I will hit you up with a few bucks when I arrive.

Comment

Just donated
                      2005 RX-8

Comment

Originally posted by chaos311clarity
                        ill be hitting the PA tnpk at morgantown or downingtown if anyone wants to meet up somewhere around there
                        Jon... me and FireRedGT can meet you on the TP like I did last year. Just let me know. I don't know what Dave is doing this year or what time he plans on getting there. But Dave.. if you read this.. let me know. You can meet up with us too.

-Joe
                        1992 Taurus SHO MODS: SHOshop Y-Pipe, 2.5" Magnaflow Catback, K&N
                        2007 Subaru WRX TR MODS: SPT Intake, Invidia 4"-3" catless DP, Invidia 3" street exhaust, Open Source Tune, Big Top Mount
                        Best 1/4- 12.7@ 106mph on a 1.78 60'

Comment

Originally posted by sth
                          Just donated

......DUDE....you Re-Named Vanessa RUPERT?

..BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.

<---just Pissed myself.

-N-F-W-

Comment

Originally posted by TravisWilliams_GT
                            ......DUDE....you Re-Named Vanessa RUPERT?

..BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.

<---just Pissed myself.

-N-F-W-
                            Haha, yah I thought the name fits the car a lil' better
                            2005 RX-8

Comment

vanessa is like a hot chick... rupert is the retard you beat up in 4th grade on the shortbus.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos311clarity
                                vanessa is like a hot chick... rupert is the retard you beat up in 4th grade on the shortbus.
                                Indeed, JP
                                2005 RX-8

Comment

Working...
                                X