Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale

Hello,

We have two 95 probes one manual and one automatic.

Thought they would be of use to someone instead of sending for scrap.

Both are complete cars no accidents but need mechanical work. I will except a reasonable cash offer for both.

Thank you and Happy New Year.

Base, se, GT, location, colors?
    1995 Probe GT - N2O Ingested, CM 3, fidanza, headers, exhaust, CAI, MS, kenwood sound
    2010 Ram 1500 4x4 - Daily Driver
    99 Mustang V6 stock inherited not sure what the plan is

Comment

For heaven's sake, keep those Probes alive! Do NOT scrap them. If I hear about one more Probe getting killed off, I will just cry myself to death.
      DRIVE IT LIKE YOU BUILT IT!!
      94 Probe GT..no engine!

96 Probe GT now with full-forged KLZE ..8psi untuned and buck wildCarDomain page

Comment

Got one here about to go to the crusher. Finding a decent donor for the right price just isn't available. I'll gut the good stuff out of this one and may revisit the probe idea one day.. Going to move on to a different direction for awhile.
        1995 Probe GT - N2O Ingested, CM 3, fidanza, headers, exhaust, CAI, MS, kenwood sound

Comment

Got one here about to go to the crusher.

GT or SE?

what do you mean by "good stuff"?

OP hasn't been on the board since the day he started the thread. must not be very serious about selling these.

Comment

Well going to purchase another one Friday so this one may just sit for part for a bit. Lot of good parts, motor, trans, ground panels, bumpers, lights, tails, interior is hit/missing, short throw, fuel pump, speakers, and all that fun stuff. No need for two of these sitting around. I'll rip it down to a roller and off it goes. Car is a GT

Comment

you planning on keeping the suspension parts?

or when you say "roller", you mean roller?

Comment

I'll probably let the suspension go as well for I'll need a way to move it to part with it..

Comment

Working...
                X