Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can order legit exhaust parts from vrsexhaust.com

Comment

Wish I had seen this thread BEFORE I spent 300 bucks on fordprobestore.co.uk.

He did respond to my email, but it's been over a month and no product has been delivered.

Still holding out hope, I'm desperate for that fiberglass roof.
      R.I.P: My baby sleeps with the scrapper... | 93 Rio Red PGT | CAI | rstb | FSTB |STS | KYB GR2's | Eibach's | custom 2.5" exhaust | 2.5 flexpipe | hiflow cat | Grounding Kit | HEI & External Coil Ignition | X-drilled rotors | 99+ 626 Rear Brake setup | Axxis Metal Master Pads | clear corners | ZR1 Filer (Bosch) | Click to see it

1994 Blue PGT | Stock | 96k miles

Comment

Originally posted by ChasePGT View Post
        Wish I had seen this thread BEFORE I spent 300 bucks on fordprobestore.co.uk.

He did respond to my email, but it's been over a month and no product has been delivered.

Still holding out hope, I'm desperate for that fiberglass roof.
        I am sorry -but you are out the money. There was never any reconciliation for these members that got scammed and so chances are almost 100% that it would be the same for you.

I highly suggest -since it has not been too long for you -to start fraud filing immediately. Others likely lost their money due to the huge lapse of time. But since yours has been fairly recent -you have better ods of recouping. I would also contact some authoroities to see if something can be done to stop him. He has done a significant $$$ amount total to make it a major crime -if it could hold up that way in the legal system.

But for now -as a minimum -move forward very quickly with a claim to recoup your money. If you paid with PP or a credit card -they should be willing to help you. Good luck and keep us informed on status.
        Success is a measure of determination!
        Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
        $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
        Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
        Restoration of a legend

Comment

Well if you do a who is look up on his website, it shows a residential address

WHOIS search results

Domain name:
          fordprobestore.co.uk

Registrant:
          Probestore

Registrant type:
          UK Individual

Registrant's address:
          12 Tennyson Avenue
          Exeter
          Devon
          EX2 6BS
          United Kingdom

Data validation:
          Nominet was not able to match the registrant's name and/or address against a 3rd party source

Registrar:
          Native Logic Ltd. t/a nativespace [Tag = NATIVESPACE]
          URL: http://www.nativespace.co.uk

Relevant dates:
          Registered on: 22-Sep-2005
          Expiry date: 22-Sep-2019
          Last updated: 22-Sep-2017

Registration status:
          Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
          ns1.ns-oberon.com
          ns2.ns-oberon.com

WHOIS lookup made at 00:30:35 23-Nov-2017

--
          This WHOIS information is provided for free by Nominet UK the central registry
          for .uk domain names. This information and the .uk WHOIS are:

Copyright Nominet UK 1996 - 2017.

You may not access the .uk WHOIS or use any data from it except as permitted
          by the terms of use available in full at http://www.nominet.uk/whoisterms,
          which includes restrictions on: (A) use of the data for advertising, or its
          repackaging, recompilation, redistribution or reuse (B) obscuring, removing
          or hiding any or all of this notice and (C) exceeding query rate or volume
          limits. The data is provided on an 'as-is' basis and may lag behind the
          register. Access may be withdrawn or restricted at any time.

See Underlying Registry Data
          1994 MX-6 LS ATX/MTX Swap
          What have I done to it? Stuff...
          What will be done to it next? More Stuff...
          Build Thread - http://www.mx6.com/forums/gallery/24...ld-thread.html

Comment

^^^ Keep in mind that this info may not be correct. My Whois still shows the address where I lived over 18 years ago. But still good detective work!

It may also be difficult to bring him to justice due to being out of country for those here in the US.
            Last edited by KLZE Porsche; November 22, 2017, 07:50 PM.
            Success is a measure of determination!
            Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
            $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
            Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
            Restoration of a legend

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/mark.colgan1?fref=ufi&rc=p

this guy is the owner, maybe we can expose him publicly and get some results?
              I've Been Probed.

Comment

I know the feeling. i was desperate and gave him an order for the sunroof and he never produced it. he was stupid enough to claim he shipped it, but never produced the tracking no#. i disputed with credit card 6 months later and they refunded. he had the balls to complain to me, after the chargeback.

Comment

Same happend to me.. I used to order there back in the days, never a problem.
                  Until august 2013 i ordered a set of ss door sill's, custom order and up until this day i have never got them.

If i ever eet this guy i'm gonna rip his head off and shit in his neck..
                  *97-PGT-2.5-V6*20x9J XXR 526*Custom Kitted*Custom Paint*Custom Quad Angel Eye Lights*Custom Dual Exhaust*Custom Enginebay*Custom Interior*Custom ICE*AccuAir-FBSS AirRide*K-sport Air-Coilovers*K-Sport BBK*Carbon Fiber*Lambo-Doors*

Comment

That guy is probably strung out on the dope and thats where your money is going; into his crack pipe. Strange.. the facebook page is all gone when I click the link.
                    DRIVE IT LIKE YOU BUILT IT!!
                    94 Probe GT..no engine!

96 Probe GT now with full-forged KLZE ..8psi untuned and buck wildCarDomain page

Comment

If your ever in the uk, here is were the owner lives, they also run a citroen site aswell, just drop shippers, nothing is onsite, business addy is a house and google pic shows a probe out front.
                      https://www.google.com/maps/place/4+...=en&authuser=0

facebook page is working https://www.facebook.com/ProbeStore/ and he has a sale on that sunroof lol
                      Last edited by BoostedMan; November 27, 2017, 01:18 AM.
                      Need a chip or parts for your 1st gen GT go here----->Fordprobeparts.com

Floridafordprobeowners.club

Comment

Working...
                      X