Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.fordprobestore.co.uk a Fraudulous website

Hi dear Probe fans !

I desperatly need you assistance. I've placed an order on www.fordprobestore.co.uk in 2011. (I know it was ages ago) Mark Colgan who is th owner of that website was meant to send me an exhaust pipe.

I first ordered this the 11.08.2011 after somehow my first order got lost :
    Scorpion Stainless Steel Back Box for 189£

he told me that I had to wait.. Waited for weeks but never arrived so I suggested that I would give him more money and get a more expensive model that as he said would arrived much more quickly.

19.08.2011 - Mark : "I'm unsure as Scorpion are very slow, the only keep one Probe exhaust at a time"

So he said I'll make you a credit, pay the difference and you'll get a Remus since as he said "they are much more reliable". I did the 16.11.2011

The 12.12.2011, I receive this message from Mark after asking about my 376 pounds remus : "This sounds a little like the last order....but Remus are a far more reliable company."

The 17.01.2012 : I said : So please cancel my order and transfer me back the money as soon as possible.
    I'll probably buy that Remus pipe in a few month but right now I just want my money back.
    The amount is the price of the Remus pipe : £376.99

Here is the answer : "I'd prefer not to go down this route, I've already paid in advance for the Remus and it's due very shortly."

Fair enough.. but

The 01.02.2012 Mark said : "Remus have it in shipping to me "

The problem is that I've been waiting since then... The man won't pay me back. I said ok then let me get other things in exchange but then again pretended it was sent gave me a tracking number that never worked.

We've been talkign since then but lie after lie I'm still empty handed this very day

A year ago I said ok I'll make it easy for you send me some maintenance products for 400£ more or less and we'll be even ! He agreed to that but I'm still waiting.

I call this a pure fraud. What should I do. Let people know ok, but what else.

He keeps sayins he'll send me those products but never stick to his word basically. I've got hundred of emails from him telling me don't worry since 2011 basically !!! It's madness, greed or compulsive lying) !

The 02.09.2014 (same story) Mark Colgan : "understood! this will happen as soon as I possibly can" 3 years later the man still has my 400£ on his account and sent me nothing.

Many thanks to you all !
    Last edited by donscalos; November 3, 2014, 05:58 PM.

Holy shit three years ago? I'd be surprised if you have many options at this point... File with credit card company, maybe?
    Ryan
    '94 Mazda MX6 V-6
    SMF Prep:
    MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] 15x11's and 275 Hoosiers [] Hawk HP+ [] Sparco [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Comment

I'd say your up a creek. Paypal would have expired long ago and the US postal system wouldn't really be able to help you outside of the country

Comment

Sorry to hear about your issues. Doesnt sound like the seller cares about repeat business if you ask me.
        1995 turbocharged pgt with countless mods.. check it out here
        http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602
        1993 turbocharged pgt daily driver check it out here..
        http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602/73905

Comment

Puag!
          Some people are living life and some people are just living.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowrob View Post
            Puag!

Comment

WTF is a Puag...Google is even confused...?
              Ryan
              '94 Mazda MX6 V-6
              SMF Prep:
              MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] 15x11's and 275 Hoosiers [] Hawk HP+ [] Sparco [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Comment

Originally posted by dillinr View Post
                WTF is a Puag...Google is even confused...?
                PUAG.org

Comment

I have been waiting almost two years.

Not the only one from the club here ether.

One guy started small claims court I heard. Will be contacting him for advice on going the same route.

Comment

This is why we can't have nice things.
                    90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                    93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                    97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                    90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Ho my.. I was in the same situation as you. I am located in France and fordprobestore.co.uk is the only store that carries Probe parts in Europe.
                      I have ordered a Scorpion Back Box circa 2010 and have the same problems.
                      Tracking number provided was the wrong. After months, Mark said the packet was returned to him. He send me again and I finally received my back box, with some large scuff in it

Comment

Yep had the same issues with this shop (I'm located in the NL). Constant and excessive badgering Mark via e-mail on a daily basis got me a refund (after 3 months)

Comment

How some places stay in business don't know....
                          Ryan
                          '94 Mazda MX6 V-6
                          SMF Prep:

Comment

Yep got me also on a fan shroud. Email after email and no tracking number. Its been almost two years. After about three months I swallowed that lost and moved on. Like above post how is he still doing this? Seems to be happening more often than not.

Comment

Same on the 323 club I heard.

Comment

Working...
                              X