Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by escot View Post
    Distributor is different right?
    yes, but all you doing is matching the harness and it should work, i did the same before with the test ms1
    Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

sign me up. How can I add to the order?

and can someone get me a yes or no on the AC control?
      Last edited by white94gt; February 20, 2012, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by white94gt View Post
        sign me up. How can I add to the order?

and can someone get me a yes or no on the AC control?
        Specs says it comes with AC.
        Mazda 626 GT - 2.5 V6 - KL31
        Mazda RX-7 FD - EU spec

Comment

Yes, it has A/C control.

We've now added an item in the catalog that allows you to pay your deposit online:

http://www.diyautotune.com/catalog/m...sit-p-508.html

Once we get ten of them, we'll start setting up a time for the test cars to arrive! We will keep this open until the group buy ends (March 1), with a week for stragglers, or until we get 20 deposits paid, whichever comes first.
          Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
          My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Cramer View Post
            Yes, it has A/C control.

We've now added an item in the catalog that allows you to pay your deposit online:

http://www.diyautotune.com/catalog/m...sit-p-508.html

Once we get ten of them, we'll start setting up a time for the test cars to arrive! We will keep this open until the group buy ends (March 1), with a week for stragglers, or until we get 20 deposits paid, whichever comes first.
            Deposit done
            Mazda 626 GT - 2.5 V6 - KL31
            Mazda RX-7 FD - EU spec

Comment

Deposit payed as well.
              1993 MX6 LS

Comment

Thanks guys! It's great to see how many people here are willing to help make this happen!
                Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
                My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

Am i misunderstanding this that this is also a bulk buy for the 1st gens or did i fk something along the way that made me think this?????
                  GOT BOOST?

Comment

Originally posted by blackedout View Post
                    Am i misunderstanding this that this is also a bulk buy for the 1st gens or did i fk something along the way that made me think this?????
                    It is now a bulk buy for both '93-'95 V6 models and '90-'92 with the F2T - the two turned out to have similar enough ECUs that we were able to share R&D costs.

Unfortunately we weren't able to get '88-'89 F2Ts in - we might need a second bulk buy for just them, or we may be able to piggyback development of an MSPNP for them off something else, like FC RX-7s.
                    Matt at DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

I am paid up. Looking forward to this!
                      Going to be removing the Vaf and getting a boost controller as well.

Comment

I will be making my deposit this afternoon.
                        1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

Updated note - to help us keep the orders straight, please include the following info in the Comments field when you place the order.

- A link to this thread
                          - Your screen name
                          - Which MSPNP model you want

Just realized these will be a big help in keeping track of this. I've entered this by hand for the orders we already have.
                          Matt at DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

Originally posted by escot View Post
                            What would I have to change to make it work on an 89 probe gt?
                            In addition to the adapter harness possibility, we may come out with a separate '88-89 model. It would probably either require a group buy or being able to piggyback its development off other projects (maybe a FC RX-7?) so the R&D investment can be spread across several models.
                            Matt at DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Cramer View Post
                              In addition to the adapter harness possibility, we may come out with a separate '88-89 model. It would probably either require a group buy or being able to piggyback its development off other projects (maybe a FC RX-7?) so the R&D investment can be spread across several models.
                              So the only difference would be the male or female connector?
                              89pgt T3/T4
                              94pgt T3/T4

Comment

Deposit sent w/ requested info.
                                1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

Working...
                                X