Hello from Lahaina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Lahaina!

Hello all.... I am in Lahaina, Maui and this is our first stop on my trip out to sea. All is good so far and I miss you guys and the fun so much! I've only seen one Probe here (beat up 1st gen), but still looking! Anyway, I've got to run because a friend and I are renting a Mercedes SLK 230, possibly a Viper, but I think the Ferrari 355 is out of the question. Anyway, hope all is well at home and I hope all enjoyed Driven. I'll be back on the 18th of August and I will see you all then. Everyone get ready because I might be bringing a KLZE back from Japan. Can we all say, no importing charge??? Sweet..... Anyway, take care and I will try and update you all again later... Miss you all and see you later.
    2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

Hi Jon - nice to see you are having fun! I wish I were out at sea right now...

Damn, if you hadn't tried to outdo Drew, I would've 'stored' your car :smile:

Well, have fun, take care with the Viper and godspeed!
    90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
    93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
    97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
    90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Glad to hear it is so much fun out there. How was the SLK and/or Viper?
      This Friday I'm doin a Cadillac Challenge 2001 and I'll get to test drive the new Seville along with a Jaguar, BMW, and Mercedes for Motor Trend Magizine.

Anyway have fun in Maui and it was great talking to ya last night, sorry you missed Driven.

BAPOC Merchandise http://www.cafepress.com/BAPOC

Comment

Hey Sean, I got an invite to that event again and Im going next month! Jon, we miss ya! Hurry home! Another night at Chevys perhaps???
        2004 Mazda Ti Grey 3s Hatch
        Former Probe owner
        Do American cows not Moo? or perhaps Moo with an american accent, Moo haa, yippidy ding dang moo etc

Comment

Sean my friend got invited to one last year for GM. Got to tear up Grand Prix GTPs and Vettes. Fun!
          Jon, 2006 CGM GTO <<MOD LIST>> <<FQUICK>> <<CARDOMAIN>> <<CURRENT XHAUST VID>> <<MORE XHAUST VIDS>>
          The Daily Driver: 2006 Hyundai Sonata...234WhoppingHP
          RIP: 1999 Mustang GT 5-spd GONE: 90 Probe LX

Comment

how do you get the invites to it that thing? i got one last year but i wasn't old enough to do it lol. i wanted to go this year but i didn't get an invite this year
            Raul 90 AWD talon

Comment

A friend of mine has a hookup and sent my name in.

BAPOC Merchandise http://www.cafepress.com/BAPOC

Comment

if you can hook me up i think it would be awsome to just go out and drive cars that arn't yours where you don't have to worry about gas or messing it up.
                Raul 90 AWD talon

Comment

I got on some mailng list when I went to the BMW Ultimate driving experience last year and Ive been to about 5 car events. Lots of fun!
                  2004 Mazda Ti Grey 3s Hatch
                  Former Probe owner
                  Do American cows not Moo? or perhaps Moo with an american accent, Moo haa, yippidy ding dang moo etc

Comment

YOU SUCK and we're all jealous! :grin:

On 2001-04-30 20:35, jon93PGT wrote:
                    Hello all.... I am in Lahaina, Maui and this is our first stop on my trip out to sea. All is good so far and I miss you guys and the fun so much! I've only seen one Probe here (beat up 1st gen), but still looking! Anyway, I've got to run because a friend and I are renting a Mercedes SLK 230, possibly a Viper, but I think the Ferrari 355 is out of the question. Anyway, hope all is well at home and I hope all enjoyed Driven. I'll be back on the 18th of August and I will see you all then. Everyone get ready because I might be bringing a KLZE back from Japan. Can we all say, no importing charge??? Sweet..... Anyway, take care and I will try and update you all again later... Miss you all and see you later.
                    -Lino Sacman, SCPOC

Hybrid Rio-Red '93/'95 Probe SE, 5-spd ...aka "Lino's Flying Tomato"

Comment

Dang sounds like he is having more fun than me! Im in Detriot right now. Ill tall ya, ALLL american cars! and plenty of probes! hardly a import anywhere. ive been having fun *evil grin* so far, friday I get to see ford design studios, their X garage, and proving grounds. Ill let yall know what I see...maybe a future probe somewhere....hehe Ill slip in a design sketch of one and maybe they will accidently build it

Comment

On 2001-04-30 21:22, Dan [Sac] wrote:
                        Hi Jon - nice to see you are having fun! I wish I were out at sea right now...
                        dan,
                        i am indeed a class act to folow, albiet expensive, but classy none the less lol
                        drew
                        oh, yeah,
                        hi john.
                        i have driven the viper GTS....what a blast on the straights. probe will smoke it in the twisties though. enjoy and make sure there is noone in the lane beside you...
                        "Frank Sinatra did it his way...I DID IT SIDEWAYS" lol
                        ;D
                        drew
                        apparently, there isn't a tranny out there i can't break.....

Comment

Working...
                        X