My first solo restoration.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first solo restoration.

Well I'd worked on restoring old cars before, and of course helped out with fixing totaled cars, but this was the first on I did all the work on myself.

Unfortunately I don't have any before pictures, but most of the entire front end was replaced. I did all the cutting and welding to put in the new front clip. Both fenders were replaced, the hood was repaired, and then several other dings and dents on the car were fixed as well. All thats left to do is the little plastic trim panel on the lower part of the trunk lid needs to be replaced, and the quarter class put in.
    its a 96 Beretta Z26

these pictures are before buffing, so any flaws here were taken care of. The car is sold already! After being painted yesterday.
    2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
    2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

damn this car is NICE!!! By the way how do you post pictures on here? I have been trying to copy and paste but I cant.
    1998 SVT Cobra Flowmaster, K & N filter....73K miles and running strong!

Comment

thanx for the compliment! this was also my first car that I did all the spraying for the clear, and I had one run in the driver's door but it came out nicely.

to post pics you have to have the photo hosted somewhere else and use the [ img ] tag, (without spaces) and copy the url of the image location you want to appear, and then [ /img ] without spaces. or just click the image button and it will insert tags for you. you can only post pictures in the photo sections on probetalk.
      2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
      2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

Working...
      X