Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police chase, arrest Rampage Jackson after he flees scene of accident

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

The chase continued with the vehicle weaving in and out of traffic, including at one point driving on the wrong side of the road and even on a sidewalk, scaring pedestrians.
    i wonder how many people just said "what was he thinking?"

'96 Cobra: SCT/Bama tuned, King Cobra clutch, STS, rear cats removed, Flowmasters, 2" drop, c/c plates, Global West subframe connectors, pulleys, 3:73 gears, Crystal White/saddle leather
    '05 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT: 5.7L Hemi, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow, 20" rims, Powerslot, Bilstein, all power, sunroof, Alpine iDA-X001, Bright White/gray leather

People are just stupid!
    Rick_96PGT #62
    "I never apologize.
    I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

People are indeed stupid, I mean the guy is famous for what he does and he acts like some ghetto thug... Plain retarded, I think he got punched in the brain way too many times.
      Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

I guess his recent loss against that second tier fighter Forrest Griffin is getting to him.
        Being one o my favorite fighters in the UFC, I hope he can shake this off (not go to jail).

Comment

Kinda suck to be the arresting officer.

Comment

Originally posted by doc Jones View Post
            I guess his recent loss against that second tier fighter Forrest Griffin is getting to him.
            Being one o my favorite fighters in the UFC, I hope he can shake this off (not go to jail).

forrest a 2nd tier fighter? dude holds the belt!!!

2nd tier fighters dont win championship fights...

that not to say that rampage isnt a better fighter... but forrest is not a joke...
            05 Lotus Elise
            95 black pgt-ze... sold

facebook

Comment

Originally posted by doc Jones View Post
              that's what i was thinkin... saw it at buffalo wild wings (fight nights there are the shit)
              SN LUCKETT, DECK DEPT., USS BONHOMME RICHARD (LHD-6)
              FACEBOOK-the sexy smoothness that is J-SPOT

the end of a great thing.

Comment

Ghetto thug. He acts like one in the ring and out.
                1996 PGT-T...SOLD
                N20 is like a beautiful women with an STD: you wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences.

Comment

He was "medically unfit" for booking, high as a mofo?????? Anyone see how is truck has a picture of him plastered on the side lol? I wonder who just hit my car, theres a picture of Rampage on the side......
                  93 Probe GT - HS Intake, JJ Tp, 2.25" Mandrel Bent Magnaflow Exhaust, Eibach and Blues, Southbend Rally Series Clutch, MX3 FW, RR Poly Inserts, Hella H4 Lights, Corksport RSTB, Pilot 1055's.

Comment

with rampage in jail, wanderlei silva might get a title shot quicker!
                    LoS xtwitchx
                    08 FA5 Si
                    I <3 vtec

Comment

he might be vicious in the ring, but honestly i've never heard anything negative about him outside the ring. as far as i know, it's completely out of character for him to act like this. what celebrity (in his/her right mind) would leave the scene of an accident and think that he or she has a chance of escaping the police by running up on a sidewalk?

i liked wanderlei when he was a pride fighter, but it looks like his age is starting to catch up with him. somebody needs to sign vai sikahema to a contract

'96 Cobra: SCT/Bama tuned, King Cobra clutch, STS, rear cats removed, Flowmasters, 2" drop, c/c plates, Global West subframe connectors, pulleys, 3:73 gears, Crystal White/saddle leather
                      '05 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT: 5.7L Hemi, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow, 20" rims, Powerslot, Bilstein, all power, sunroof, Alpine iDA-X001, Bright White/gray leather

Comment

Originally posted by eric_93pgt View Post
                        he might be vicious in the ring, but honestly i've never heard anything negative about him outside the ring.
                        Actually Rampage is one of the largest assholes in this sport. Outside the ring. I don't know anybody that talks as bad about his opponents as Rampage (albeit with a touch of humor) and he is known to have been very very disrespectful to his Japanese fans (in Pride FC) and there are even videos of him having unsuspecting Japanese fans (who do not understand English) say humiliating and bad language on camera. Jackson is a piece of shit person but he is also a very entertaining fighter.

Originally posted by eric_93pgt View Post
                        i liked wanderlei when he was a pride fighter, but it looks like his age is starting to catch up with him. somebody needs to sign vai sikahema to a contract
                        I agree with you. He looks to one-sided in his fighting now. On the other hand it was good to see how happy he was approaching the Octagon in the Jardine fight (never seen him smile like that): it was as if he was coming home after some long journey --the guy clearly loves to fight unlike so many other fighters in the UFC just whining about their paycheck.

Comment

i wanna see Uriah Fabor move into a some bigger fights outside of wec. he looks like such a little pretty boy, but when he hits its just plain devastating. def. one of my favorites in the sport today.
                          84 VW Rabbit-DD
                          Sangria Red 95 GT- totaled
                          http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...7/DSC05506.jpg
                          Satin Black 94 SE- sold
                          http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...SANY0745-1.jpg

Comment

He probably just needs some more preporation H pads ... geez help a brother out.
                            the more you mace me, the harder I love you.
                            01 Slourus .. it has a working moon roof!
                            facebook.com/dbspeedy

Comment

to bad he wasent driving that nice car (forgot what it is) from ultimate fighter.
                              2000 Honda Prelude H22, Vtec
                              - Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X