Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man 2 more weeks and ill get some motor mounts and some other goodies

Comment

Mbolin, do you have any sort of reply to my PMs yet? It's been quite some time since I received any replies from you. An update would be nice.
      Last edited by hppwdn; June 22, 2009, 01:52 PM.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
      HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
      Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
      As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

thanks fo pming me back, looking foward to installing the mounts and tranny saver

Comment

Got my gaskets today Matt. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by hppwdn View Post
            Mbolin, do you have any sort of reply to my PMs yet? It's been quite some time since I received any replies from you. An update would be nice.
            If your refering to the MX3 mounts, well, then thats going to be a while before I get them developed, probably later this fall. I thought I mentioned that in an earlier PM, but thats cool, its out here now!

I have been pretty swamped just keeping up with the current PGT orders, but the MX3 mounts are something I want to develop.

Comment

you got a pm

Comment

Originally posted by Mbolin5 View Post
                If your refering to the MX3 mounts, well, then thats going to be a while before I get them developed, probably later this fall. I thought I mentioned that in an earlier PM, but thats cool, its out here now!

I have been pretty swamped just keeping up with the current PGT orders, but the MX3 mounts are something I want to develop.
                Thanks for the up date. All I knew was it would be "awhile." There seems to be a good amount of interest from the mx3 community, I'm glad my extra set of mounts can help make some progress.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

can i buy just the header to down pipe 3 bolt geasket i need 2 ?
                  http://valid.canardpc.com/cache/banner/2653387.png

Comment

Can you PM me a price of the exhaust gaskets? my post count is too low to PM
                    93 PGT, minor bolt-ons for now

Comment

Sent you a PM about Nissan Rails, and expressed my intrest in the MX-3 mounts aswell.
                      93 Mazda MX-3 GS - 2.5l KL Hybrid Turbo @ 8psi
                      94 2DR GMC Jimmy 4x4 - Lifted, 31's, Hella's on top
                      02 CR125 - Lots of aftermarket goodies

Comment

Originally posted by P9G4T View Post
                        Can you PM me a price of the exhaust gaskets? my post count is too low to PM
                        I just cleaned out my PM box...did I send you that PM?

I am working on shipping out some mounts that I owe a few people. One of the kids had a state finals baseball tournemet this weekend and last week we had tons of practice and I was out of town nearly all weekend. But, I am getting back into the swing of things this week and clearing up any past due orders!

Thanks for all the PM's, orders, and understanding!
                        Last edited by Mbolin5; July 13, 2009, 10:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

What about my PM? I sent it again just in case.
                          93 Mazda MX-3 GS - 2.5l KL Hybrid Turbo @ 8psi
                          94 2DR GMC Jimmy 4x4 - Lifted, 31's, Hella's on top
                          02 CR125 - Lots of aftermarket goodies

Comment

How much for the fuel rails and the tranny saver?
                            06' New Formula Red AP2, HKS 3" Exhaust, Invidia TP
                            93GT-DD, 12" Kicker L7 1600watt Phoenix Gold Amp & Mids-Bomz CAI, RR Inserts, XTR stg 2 Clutch, MX-3 Flywheel Testpipe 2.5"piping OBX muffler Ebay headers
                            Soon To Go In-KLZE-CM stg 3 clutch, RR-Racing MM's, Probinator ECU, CAI, 2.5 Cat back, Colt Cams N20 Tri-Flows, CDF Cam Gears, Megasquirt

Comment

do you know any thing about a trany swap

Comment

Originally posted by papaward View Post
                                do you know any thing about a trany swap
                                Yep, there was a time when I was doing one about every other week.

Whats your question? You can email me too, its:
                                mbolin@gte.net

Comment

Working...
                                X