Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be interrested in a layaway payment plan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably happened after.

Comment

def a good idea- im down
      95-ze SOLDhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2105083/1
      95 pgt with mods....sold- 4th probe gone and hopefully the last
      Acura 3.0 CL Premium....sold
      New ride: 05 Jetta 5spd.....

Comment

this is a good idea.

Heather

Comment

So I ate ramen noodles for 3 weeks to buy my hot pipes and now there is a lay away....ahhhhhhh.well power to ya

Comment

Im defenitely up for a set and if the payment plan starts, i'll be sending 1/5th of it in 2 weeks!
            Rio Red 94PGT, Turbo T360trim,T3T4E 50 trim,T3T4E57 trim Parted out!
            1998 Volvo S70, The Brick
            1999 Red Volvo S70 T5 The Red Devil, modded
            1998 Black V70R AWD, The Waggo with mods

Comment

I voted yes, but one quick question....How do you see it fit to charge a REstocking fee on an item that never was sent out????Esp on a large order...That would mean on a $1000 order you would keep $150 for doing nothing but taking the money...I wont be doing it, but good luck and thanks for helping...
              Talking without thinking is like Shooting without aiming

Comment

It is just like any layaway plan at any company. Kmart- walmart. If you cancel a layaway there is a fee.

Comment

That guy was 95PGTech? Man if I would have known that I woul dhave asked him some questions.....

But layaway is an awesome idea. When I upgrade either this summer or fall, it will probably be the 1 thing that causes me to come here for sure.

Comment

Yes. I'm interested in the lay-a-way plan. It's a great idea. I've been interested in the turbo kit for a while but coming up with the full amount is not something wiffee would agree upon. Being able to make payments on a big purchase is diffinitely the way to go. Pls keep me posted as to when you will be officail starting the plan. Thanks.

Comment

I voted Yes and No just to keep both sides even from my point of view. I am random like a candom. But not really.

Comment

Working...
                      X