No announcement yet.

November 08 cruise ( Midseas Mayhem 08)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ross is coming? YES!!! The cruise will be evilsized!!!
    Stephen Wilds #303
    PhotoPOC
    BMW 328i
    BMW Z4

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Richie
      take your 5 day movement else where
      I just don't understand why people are gung-ho to throw down 400 dollars on a long weekend when 500 would get them a real vacation.
      _™

Comment

Originally posted by QuadCam_GT
        I just don't understand why people are gung-ho to throw down 400 dollars on a long weekend when 500 would get them a real vacation.

remember there is still south beach and such for some of the out of towners to hit up once back on port i know ill want to go there.... so that can add extra time to their vacation.. We've got everything rolling so lets just let it go on and stop with the debate on things.. alot of people are game for this the way its set up now and will still be alot of fun for everyone that goes...
        Last edited by Rob Richie; November 20, 2007, 08:37 PM.
        MMX Boxing Machine Champion 568
        I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow
        3 bulleyes in a row to Beat Sean 36-0 In cricket

Comment

Fair enough, I'm slightly pacified... but give me some time to work up some indignation again.
          _™

Comment

yeah we are planning a day in Miami beforehand, possibly even after
            Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
            PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
            1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
            1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

Originally posted by QuadCam_GT
              Fair enough, I'm slightly pacified... but give me some time to work up some indignation again.

i still think you mad that i hurt you lol j/k man
              MMX Boxing Machine Champion 568
              I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow
              3 bulleyes in a row to Beat Sean 36-0 In cricket

Comment

ok i am down now.
                2006 Liquid Platinum Metalic Mazdaspeed 6
                Who eats corn at Myrtle Madness!?
                I love AWD and turbos.
                They call me Short Bus.

Comment

Rob, can you get some prices on suites...you know, just for shits'n'giggles?
                  _™

Comment

COMMIT

The wife doesn't travel on airplanes or boats, so I'm solo on this one. Who wants a Roomie?

I'll send Financial on the ascribed date.
                    ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
                    ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
                    ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

So if you guys are doing a SFL day, how about a BBQ / pool party at my house, its 20 minutes from Fort Lauderdale and 30 Minutes from Miami. I can probaly arrange transport and I can put a few couples up plus I have the most killer sunset in my backyard over a 23 acre lake.
                      Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

And some of us other FL peeps that just can't swing the cruise (or commit this far in advance) can swing by to meet up with everyone.
                        '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
                        '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
                        '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Originally posted by TravisWilliams_GT
                          COMMIT

The wife doesn't travel on airplanes or boats, so I'm solo on this one. Who wants a Roomie?

I'll send Financial on the ascribed date.
                          Me? I'm down.

However, if this is all done with CC, I'll have to send in my payment via paypal to someone who does. Help?
                          Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

Yeah I can help you with that when and if you need to do that Domino.
                            Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

A 4 day cruise is tolerable if there is some pre and post time in SFL.
                              _™

Comment

btw... I'll prolly be coming down via Amtrak I've done it before and it was actually pleasing...

so George.... pending when I come down... got a room for me man?

At this point... I am not bringing any friends... so I have a space for a roomie... for anyone interested..
                                Steve-Paul_______________
                                YuengPong 6 & 7 Champion
                                Daily Driver:___04 Dodge SRT-4
                                Hobby car:___96 Probe Se

Comment

Working...
                                X