X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler: Megasquirt Bulk Buy #7,

This feeler will remain up to 2 weeks per the authority of Racy_Stacy

Now that you have your tax refund, time to spend it on the car!!!

Based on the PMs received, I have decided to launch another bulk buy for Megasquirts for the Probe/MX6/MX3/626 community.

If you are interested in purchasing one, please post up otherwise the BB won't happen

Right now there will be 3 different classes of MS.

Economy
    Standard
    Deluxe

Both the 2.2 boards (if available) and the v3 will be offered.

They all will have a wiring harness option as well, just like previous bulk buys.

If there is interest I can support the F2T engine as well as those who wish to use the MS2 processor. F2T guys, the units will cost more than the a KL unit because it requires additional hardware to make it work. Also I cannot test it on a car local to me, so a bench test will have to suffice.

If you wish to use the MS2 processor, it'll cost approx $100 more on top of the regular BB price. This allows for a much higher resolution when controlling injectors. In most cases it will not be necessary for our community as I don't see anybody running over 550cc injectors. With MS2, I've run 780CC on 2.5L no problem.

If you are new to MS and how we run the bulk buy, please see some of the last threads we have managed in the "Bulk Buy Archive"

Please do NOT pm me with questions regarding the feeler. Post it, so others may benefit from your question(s). Pricing will be similar to previous bulk buys.
    Last edited by shaodome; February 24, 2010, 01:23 PM.
    I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
    92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

i'm not sure if i need to post this here or not, but can i get my standard unit from the last bb upgraded so i can use coil packs? thanks,jimmy

Comment

i'm sure we can work something out

Comment

Can your units do IAC control or at least let the buyer choose the option? Not everyone likes to retain the OEM ECU. This would also mean non shared sensors for CTS and IAT unless someone really wanted to leave EGR and purge...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Jason View Post
          Can your units do IAC control or at least let the buyer choose the option? Not everyone likes to retain the OEM ECU. This would also mean non shared sensors for CTS and IAT unless someone really wanted to leave EGR and purge...
          The option can be added, but nobody has given me a really good reason short of building a total custom wire harness to not let the factory do it. Nothing wrong with sharing the cts or iat, just splice instead of cut....

You can remove the EGR system if u want, just leave the solenoid connected...up to you really. If you want iac control its available.

Comment

ok so newbie question would it be way to crazy to get an ms unit that work be able to control cop ign. and does ms do batch or sequential FI on the KLZE engine? Hope this is a good spot for this.
            KLZE W/Probinator chip, Centerforce stage II clutch, EBAY Headers, Custom CAI, Custom 2.5" exhaust, Eibach sport springs on KYB's, EBAY STS, Addco rear sway bar with custom endlinks.

Comment

interested in the deluxe
              Last edited by DroptAtBirth; February 25, 2010, 09:55 PM.

Comment

I'm interested in either the Standard or Deluxe.
                Last edited by gonen2; February 24, 2010, 10:00 PM.
                97 red PGT-ZE

Comment

interested in the v3 deluxe
                  Last edited by focuszx3lover; February 26, 2010, 12:29 AM.
                  2000 F-150 33x12.50x17's Pro Comp Exteme At's, cold air intake, 4:10's, programmer
                  1994 PGT- just average stuff KLZE with colt turbo cams,some odds and ends for better oiling and cooling,fidanza flywheel, stage 5 dxd clutch,3 in. exhaust,awr mounts(88),turbo and MS with coil pack oh and a fuel pump somewhere in that tank time for some fun

Comment

Originally posted by ncarb View Post
                    ok so newbie question would it be way to crazy to get an ms unit that work be able to control cop ign. and does ms do batch or sequential FI on the KLZE engine? Hope this is a good spot for this.
                    Yes it can do COP ignition, that is how I run Megasquirt on my 2JZGTE, but that would be a one off not available at bulk buy pricing. It is a batch fire fuel injection system.

Comment

interested if a totale package would be possible. (and send to the Netherlands)
                      Mazda Mx3- Panther black, Kosei 18", custom hood, cleaned, new pakfeifer front, customized pakfeifer rear

KLZE highcompression, Pippercros Viper intake, kl31cams, MS1 v3, Aasco fly, CM st3 clutch, cai, ss headers, ground wirekit, srd bushings, msd window switches, nitrous

Comment

Originally posted by Whitefinish View Post
                        interested if a totale package would be possible. (and send to the Netherlands)
                        Wouldn't be the first time I've sent a total package to the Netherlands...I've sent as far away as Moscow and Sydney Aus.

Comment

I would be interested in a MS system for a 1st gen... I've got a holset ball bearing GT28 that I want to put on my Probe

***********EDIT************

Oh yeah, what would be the price for a system without spark control. I want to keep the distributor set-up
                          Last edited by 83T-topCoupe; February 25, 2010, 01:43 PM.
                          " I dont have super powers, but I do have guns "

Comment

Im def interested what would i want for a a ZE with bolts ons, cams, cam gears fuel pump 75-100 shot nos ZE chipped ecu btw if that matters? Thanks
                            06' New Formula Red AP2, HKS 3" Exhaust, Invidia TP
                            93GT-DD, 12" Kicker L7 1600watt Phoenix Gold Amp & Mids-Bomz CAI, RR Inserts, XTR stg 2 Clutch, MX-3 Flywheel Testpipe 2.5"piping OBX muffler Ebay headers
                            Soon To Go In-KLZE-CM stg 3 clutch, RR-Racing MM's, Probinator ECU, CAI, 2.5 Cat back, Colt Cams N20 Tri-Flows, CDF Cam Gears, Megasquirt

Comment

Interested! Don't get my tax return for a few weeks though.

Comment

Working...
                              X