X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Melbourne Probe Owners?

Hi guys,
    Does anyone know of any Probe clubs in melbourne?? I love my Probe (the car!!) and just want to hang out with other Probe owners. I'm starting to wonder if I'm in the right forum section.......no posts since August and no reply......any Probe owners left in Australia?? :-) Anyway, it would be cool to get together and just go for a cruise somewhere......

Comment

Yeh Probe ownership in Aus seems to be in rapid decline and posts in the downunder are rare at best but I own 2 running probes in Camden NSW
      94PGT (MX6-MTX) K&N Apollo CAI, billet burp tank, OBX Headers now wrapped H/F CAT 2.25 Cat back courtesy GTHeydon, Catch cans, Dropped 30mm on Lovells springs front, King springs rear, 16mm Whiteline rear swaybar, Front & Rear strut braces, Bendix titanium stripe ceramic brake pads, Mechanical TBT, HEI mod, poly mounts.

Comment

Two? Nice! I love the car so bloody much i'm thinking of getting another. Same year (97) but different colour. Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Originally posted by Deafen View Post
          Hi guys,
          Does anyone know of any Probe clubs in melbourne?? I love my Probe (the car!!) and just want to hang out with other Probe owners. I'm starting to wonder if I'm in the right forum section.......no posts since August and no reply......any Probe owners left in Australia?? :-) Anyway, it would be cool to get together and just go for a cruise somewhere......
          i will be down for that i am from Melbourne and regularly go out on a Friday night on the princess hwy

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

auz probe is my facebook for my probe
          1995 ford probe, red with blue pearl paint, klze curved neck with xtremethings.com klg4 intake and kL47 throttle body, xtremethings.com ecu, k&N racing pod filter, stainless steal extractors, full comp pioneer head unit/clarion comp speaker/kicker comp tweeters sound system with 400 rms kicker subwoofer, rollin imports leather racing seats, stage 1 exedy heavy duty clutch , custom cnc transformers gear nob made by me.
          http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002910393318

Comment

I'm around that area. I'll keep an eye out for you!

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002910393318 is my facebook page for my probe add me
              1995 ford probe, red with blue pearl paint, klze curved neck with xtremethings.com klg4 intake and kL47 throttle body, xtremethings.com ecu, k&N racing pod filter, stainless steal extractors, full comp pioneer head unit/clarion comp speaker/kicker comp tweeters sound system with 400 rms kicker subwoofer, rollin imports leather racing seats, stage 1 exedy heavy duty clutch , custom cnc transformers gear nob made by me.
              http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002910393318

Comment

Working...
              X