No announcement yet.

2010 Colt Cam Bulk Buy V6 2.5L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok list has been updated.. Everyone participating in the bb please post when you have sent your cams and payment to colt.. So there is no confusion.. Thanks

Jason
    1995 turbocharged pgt with countless mods.. check it out here
    http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602
    1993 turbocharged pgt daily driver check it out here..
    http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602/73905

Comment

I'm hooking up Whitefinish from the Netherlands with sending in cams for him but can he send in the money himself?
      1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
      1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
      2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
      2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
      1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Originally posted by Benny24V View Post
        I 218/218 won't make sense. Tri-flow means to open one intake vale later then the other but close them at the same time. 218/218 would mean to open them at the same time or to close them also at different times which would kill even more performance due to more overlap.
        Think as you may..
        John Kessler - 'The Original Mayonnaise'
        '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
        '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

New? From Missouri/S. Illinois/Kansas area? Let me know!
        '95 M3/2/5-S366 2J Swap in progress

Comment

Originally posted by mac1 View Post
          I'm hooking up Whitefinish from the Netherlands with sending in cams for him but can he send in the money himself?
          That is something only whitefinish and geoff over at colt can discuss.. I dont see why it would be a problem but he should call geoff first just to make sure it wont be a problem...

Comment

I am also in but being in Australia shipping my cams over then back again will be quite pricey. Anybody got a set of spare DE's they can send in for me with theirs and I can fix them up?

EDIT - Quite a few cams for sale in Canada. Will let you know if I work something out.
            Last edited by dogruturk; December 7, 2010, 09:32 PM.
            KLDE-T at 174kw on 9psi.

Comment

Maybe one of these days when I have money again.
              PhotoPOC(tm)
              MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
              93' PGT not stock
              91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Ok people this is the bulk buy you've been waiting for , let's get some more on this great deal
                Toodles, Stacey_B --++=1st Gens not slow!=++-- FallGuy
                MY 'NEW' 1990 RACE CAR Stacey_B AOL IM: SCCAStaceyIB - SCCA RS - Solo2 (FSP) "Girls Do It Better" Cal Club www.scpoc.com : www.probetalk.com Racing is my life. Winner One Lap of America 2003- SSGT2 class 1996 Ford Probe GT. Hagopian/Bertran
                Sponsors: Porterfield Racing Brakes - LTB Motorsports - Tires Warehouse - Auto-Meter

Comment

Jason..
                  I've had contact with Geoff and want to change my grind.

Intake will be triflow
                  exhaust will be full 218
                  Mazda Mx3- Panther black, Kosei 18", custom hood, cleaned, new pakfeifer front, customized pakfeifer rear

KLZE highcompression, Pippercros Viper intake, kl31cams, MS1 v3, Aasco fly, CM st3 clutch, cai, ss headers, ground wirekit, srd bushings, msd window switches, nitrous

Comment

Originally posted by Whitefinish View Post
                    Jason..
                    I've had contact with Geoff and want to change my grind.

Intake will be triflow
                    exhaust will be full 218
                    No problem ill change that now

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Im surprised more people havent jumped on this yet.. I remember several members emailing me asking when there would be another bb and i dont think ive seen any of them jump in yet.. Hopefully having xmas right around the corner doesnt put a hold on them getting their cams done..

Comment

so.... in other words... NO I cant participate because i have a fs :-(

Comment

Originally posted by racerx43269 View Post
                        so.... in other words... NO I cant participate because i have a fs :-(
                        Correct... Unfortunately when i did a feeler for the FS 2.0 guys there didnt seem to be quite enough intrest for the bb.. You can do a search for the feeler thread if youd like.. Another issue we ran into was colt cams had never done cams for the FS (to their knowledge) and required someone to send in a set of cores for them to work with before anything could be done.. Someone was suppose to send in a set of cores but it never happened so........

Comment

Originally posted by jasons96pgtze View Post

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Im surprised more people havent jumped on this yet.. I remember several members emailing me asking when there would be another bb and i dont think ive seen any of them jump in yet.. Hopefully having xmas right around the corner doesnt put a hold on them getting their cams done..

Its possible, that could be the issue as X-mas is aways the spendy time of year.

Comment

i got a question cause cams were always a iffy question for me. but wouldnt a turbod car gain more power with a bigger exhaust lift

Comment

i'd be all over this is if i wasn't leaving for Australia tomorrow morning. don't know if i can get the stock DE cams to him in time.

if i can get things together when i get back (Jan 4th) i will post up. As for right now i don't want to take a spot from someone else if it won't work out.

on a side note: I'm still torn at what cams to get - I still haven't seen any dyno numbers for any of the grinds. I wish those who have the cams would actually tune their cars!
                              Last edited by vandejm; December 12, 2010, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jasons96pgtze View Post

Well it is the end of the year and it is christmas time. If this was like mid jan to early feb id be all over this but christmas has me tied up buying stuff. Guess i will have to pay full price after.
                                Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

Working...
                                X