X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats just freaking great.....

Comment

This is a sad moment. Hope everything will turn out great for all people that have outstanding orders. Also hope that Mr.Speed's problems will find a satisfactory solution and wish him good luck on his future endevors.

-M

Comment

it is sad!! our stuff is still in production and I think he will ship what he can out, that is a goal of his to even things up!!
        Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by dsr30
          it's unfortunate that things had to come to this. he tried...
          well, i kept telling people this, as did a couple of others but as usual, no one wants to listen. they only want what is thiers and they want it RIGHT NOW!

surely, patrick has some blame here, but then so do other people who have jumped the gun with their disbelief regarding his honesty and sincerity. those who have filed chargebacks are just as much to blame because there were some things out of patrick's control.

to bad that only now has this been realized.
          ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

i think with all the chargebacks on paypal its only going to make our wait longer but people will do what ever.......is there any way for some one to take a chargeback away....i dont know i dont use paypal but there should be a way for those "who jumped the gun" to take it back and make our lives a little better
            93 Probe SE
            97 GTS
            06 Speed6
            MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
            Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

I agree, that was the first two setbacks. I remember one guy didn't get his stuff in a matter of weeks so he did a chargeback and spiraled the whole thing last year. Then It happened again during the early part of this year. That is what is making things hard for him as well as us.

1994 Ford Probe Gt
              Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
              2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
              1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

after a year and half of waiting of the kit, I still have not got my 400 dollars for the blower

Comment

$800 I think are gone now.
                  My Cardomain Site As always updated pictures

Comment

He says that he will honour all of his orders. How long that will take is another question.
                    KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

i think it'll be soon as long as no one try to do a chargeback on paypal. That will really hurt us all. If that happens we might as well just give up

1994 Ford Probe Gt
                      Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
                      2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
                      1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

I to beleive we will get our stuff in the near future as long as nobody does a charge back, I have talk to pat several times and he is keen on shipping out everything that is owed so have passence, last I heard he sold a bunch of ebay stuff and will be getting the funds tomorrow, this will help towards shipping out the ebay stuff and getting stuff out of the coaters. so lets just be positive!!!!

Comment

I'm sure he's suspended his accounts to make sure nobody does try to do a charge-back.

Comment

maybe, i don't know but I am sure he will pull through, those otherguys got there shafted S/C right? and the stuff is acually at the powtercoaters, I have the number if anyone wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by mesoungodlyfast
                              I'm sure he's suspended his accounts to make sure nobody does try to do a charge-back.
                              that's not how paypal works. the person holding the account cannot voluntarily "suspend" their account. paypal is the one who initiates any chargebacks or suspensions.
                              ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

And to think I said there is nothing wrong with preordering. He sure showed me whast up. Only $75 gone. Guess thats still less then $400 but still crappy non the less.

Comment

Working...
                                X