i hate girls that dye their hair, then my sister goes and does it ARG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate girls that dye their hair, then my sister goes and does it ARG

well my sister IM's me today all happy to show me the pics of her newly dyed hair. personally i don't like it when girls or guys for that matter dye their hair. usually looks trashy and they wanna be someone else. now i think my sister looks like weird, and definitely doesn't look like a sicilian anymore, anyone know any blonde sicilians? my cousin is on the left, she died her hair red.... WTF! does anyone else hate it when girls dye their hair? if i died my hair, i'd only go red with white racing stripes, no other!

http://www.msu.edu/~spadaben/probepi...mich/hair2.jpg

this isn't a thread for people to go telling me that my sister is hot either. some say she looks like me, so might as well just tell me how hot i am.

dyed hair gets a from me, i'm pretty disgusted at my sister right now. i guess it doesn't help that my mom does hair as a side job, well actually her only job, so she has all the tools in our basement
    1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
    2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
    2005 Mountaineer Premier

wow...
    Greg Martin
    2009 BMW 328i
    2017 BMW X3
    1990 Probe LX

Comment

i think it looks good, it doesn't really look like a bottle blonde. but in general i prefer natural color.

an ex of mine dyed her hair the same as your cousin, but her natural color was darker so you could barely see the red, it was cool.

this isn't a thread for people to go telling me that my sister is hot either.
      it is now, your sister is hot

Comment

Dude I totally agree with the hot factor here Sorry your sis and dat other chick are totally bonable lol..... Sorry very immature of me
        1993PGT Calypso Green/ Klze Swap-Pace Setter STS-Southbend Stage 3 Clutch And Fidanza 9lb. Flywheel ( From past BB) Hotshot Headers,18" ADR Veloce Rims, Drop Zone 1.3 Inch Drop,Street Glow Underbody Gold Series Kit (Green) , A bunch of other small things not worth mentioning...

Comment

whats wrong with either of them, so what if its dyed or whatever?

Comment

yeah, that's pretty immature being my cousin is 14 hahahaha sucks to be you

yeah, i guess it does look kinda natural, i'd even approve of just highlights though, she used to have that, and it looked good, cause she had a nice brown to her hair. not anymore!
            probably did it to impress boys pffffft :hellatdown:
            2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
            2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

14 my freakin ass.. See thas the kinda crap that gets guy's like me thrown in jail i swear girls r growing up way to fast
              1993PGT Calypso Green/ Klze Swap-Pace Setter STS-Southbend Stage 3 Clutch And Fidanza 9lb. Flywheel ( From past BB) Hotshot Headers,18" ADR Veloce Rims, Drop Zone 1.3 Inch Drop,Street Glow Underbody Gold Series Kit (Green) , A bunch of other small things not worth mentioning...

Comment

Originally posted by Pimp4Life
                whats wrong with either of them, so what if its dyed or whatever?
                i guess it goes the same with the "too much makeup" factor, it's just not natural, why try to be something or someone else

i mean it's the same thing as putting GTS stripes on your Probe, oh wait.... hehehe
                2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
                2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

After taking a 2nd look your sister does look young for give me but your cousin?? shes 14 also??

Comment

cousin is on the left, sister is on the right, cousin =14, sister = 16
                    2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
                    2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

Oh ok hehe i was confused your sister looks older than 16 and yes the girl on the left does look young i thought your sister was on the left and your cousin right sorry for the confusion and the immature statments...

Comment

I'm naturally blonde, dyed my hair red once.....will never do it again. i missed the blonde too much
                        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return
                        2009 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC
                        1990 Probe LX 3.0 V6 -SOLD
                        1999 Dodge Neon R/T with goodies - SOLD FPOC Miss November 2004
                        MMV, MMVI, MMVII, MMX, MAS2k3

Comment

nothing compares to a natural redhead!!! too bad mine's in colorado right now, wish i could see her
                          2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
                          2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

Eh, I used to dislike dye jobs but then my GF went tanning and dyed her hair blonde. I like it. But that picture does have one thing I strongly disagree with.

:x GLITTER :x

I HATE GLITTER WITH A PASSION.

Ugh, it gets all over the place and just sparkles all annoyingly. My GF used to wear it on occasion until I refused to make any kind of facial contact with her while the death gel was on her lips.

But just so you know, yes you are hot Spada
                            I used to have a sig :'(

Comment

FORBIDDEN!!!
                              '92 PGL

Comment

Working...
                              X