Probesport guy/contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probesport guy/contact

Alright I just looked at my bank statement and my PRD order was charged on my card on august 8th. It is now september 1st, i ordered the fan shroud, radiator hooks, and black prd wires all for a 2nd gen pgt v6. I received the shroud and radiator hooks over a week ago now but still no wires. Before i received the shroud and hooks i received an email from PRD. Saying the shroud and hooks were sent out but the wires were not. The wires will have to be shipped out from the manufacturer? Needless to say im very pissed off now, as ive been hoping to get my car straightened out for a couple of shows, one of which is this sunday. I am also a returning customer and to see the hooks had crappy holes drilled for the bolts, horrible shipping time, bad customer service, and still no wires is unacceptable. Im also wondering if these wires are going to be actual PRD wires that look and function like real ones, or some autozone ones.

I have not received any replies back to my emails or pms on this site. And there is of course no contact phone number. So this is my last attempt, im warning you now to get ahold of me or i will be contacting paypal and the BBB very soon.
    Last edited by suprakid366; August 31, 2011, 04:12 PM.
    02 Lexus Is 300
    06 GSX-R 600
    99 Monte Carlo

I have been very patient as well. I ordered 2 sets of Zinc Plated Valve Cover Bolts, O-Ring Set and Spark Plug Wire Set. I have received the bolts and the O-Rings but no Wires. I placed my order on June 28th and nothing yet. I'm waiting until the end of this week and I will be contacting paypal and the BBB as well
    Last edited by MoLoToV; September 2, 2011, 01:28 AM.
    94 PGT
    CAI, headers, JJ Resonated Test pipe, Borla exhaust, STS, Illuminas, Eibach, SS Brake lines,Hawk pads.
    SOLD!

Comment

Seriously guys?
      You stated that you received an email stating the wires would be shipped from the manufacturer. At that point, the ship time has NOTHING to do with Ken(who you refer to as probesport guy). All manufacturers that I have deal with as far as custom parts take 4-6 weeks for delivery. I used to have his phone number, let me see if I can find it and I will let him know you guys are wanting an update on the wires.
      NoclssGT.com
      PhotoPOC
      DaddyPOC
      1997 Ford Probe GT MTX, 2009 Mazda6i MTX, 2007 Jeep Commander 4x4

Comment

alrighty thx, and good to know i guess. But really dude has been waiting 2 months for a set of spark plug wires!!? They dont look very much different then NGKs, cant believe they would be that hard to make. And yes we both received emails but it wouldnt hurt to send a reply back to your customers now would it? If he cant do that he should not be running a business.
        02 Lexus Is 300
        06 GSX-R 600
        99 Monte Carlo

Comment

Spark plug wires aren't gonna look much different across manufacturers other than color. The difference between NGK and PRD are the NGK's are 7mm, PRD's are 8mm. I don't quite see what your issue is if you've already been notified that the Special Order item has been Specially Ordered from the manufacturer and will be shipped directly from them. Yeah, it'll take a little more time, but sometimes that's the price you pay.
          '93 Mazda MX-6 LS: Five AD S5F 18x8.5 +30 & P215/35R18 Bridgestone Potenza RE760's, KW Variant 3 Coilovers, Traction Bars, South Bend Stage 2 Daily Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, Corksport Stainless Braided Clutch Line, '07 Mazdaspeed6 F+R Brakes, Power Slot Rotors, Hawk HPS, Goodridge SS Brake Hoses, Pacesetter Headers, Test Pipe, Borla Catback, Outlaw Spacer Kit, EGR Block-Off, PRD STS, UHMWP Shifter Bushings, Trans Saver, PRM CAI, RedLineGoods Shift Boot

Comment

alright go order something that doesnt say "special order" and wait patiently for over a month and see what you think after that time. Id really just like to get an update or reply back from the guy, but i guess thats to challenging .
            02 Lexus Is 300
            06 GSX-R 600
            99 Monte Carlo

Comment

Molotov have you received your wires yet? Or has the guy contacted u yet? I have no update on my end.
              02 Lexus Is 300
              06 GSX-R 600
              99 Monte Carlo

Comment

Working...
              X