Auto
    Purple
    Pioneer Deck, Splits, 6x9's
    Just serviced
    New brakes
    Neons
    Lowered
    Intake Kit from US

There is already a egar buyer, but it is still pending sale.

PM me or email starpulsechic@hotmail.com

AND NO I WONT PULL IT TO BITS FOR US PPL TO BUY THE HEADLIGHTS..lol
    Last edited by Mel_issa; April 21, 2005, 12:09 AM.

Comment

for sale:

Adelaide (not for sale but the location of the goods and ironically myself)

4 x 1995 ford probe mags or ($600 ono)
      4 x sensi 17" chrome mags ($1500 ono)
      (only one or the other of the above 2 items will be sold, all have rubber)
      1 x probe/mx6 disty (best offer)
      1 x probe inertia switch ($5)
      1 x probe standard keyless entry module ($5)
      1 x probe cruise control (best offer)
      1 x probe stock airbox and piping (best offer)
      1 x OBX extractors for LHD, need to be modded to fit RHD (best offer)
      1 x tritec boost guage (best offer)
      1 x tritec oil temp guage (best offer)

if anybody would like pics please let me know and ill take some. im willing to ship around australia.
      Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
      Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
      Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

Originally posted by stoker100
        for sale:

1 x probe/mx6 disty (best offer)

if anybody would like pics please let me know and ill take some. im willing to ship around australia.

My cruise control has gone kaput, but as I am looking at selling it I wasn't going to get it fixed. However, I'd feel 'better' if the cruise control worked - don't want to rip anyone off. What sort of condition is the one you're selling?
        Lenny
        (used to have a) 1995 Rio Red, Talon Spoiler

Comment

its in excellent condition, if you like i can post pics, it worked perfectly but was removed because the KLZE has a longer neck and i fitted an intake elbow so the cruise either had to move or be removed, i chose to remove it because i never country drive.
          Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
          Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

Nah I don't need pictures - I trust ya.
            What sort of money are you after for it?
            Lenny

Comment

well $100 and that includes shipping would be great (im not sure where u are or how much shipping is), if your in adelaide i can deliver it for $80 if you think thats fair.

Comment

Sounds OK - Im in NSW (postcode 2540). I will need to find out how much it will cost to get fitted - if that's too much it won't be worth doing - I'll let you know.
                Thanks
                Lenny

Comment

its easy to do yourself, the only tricky part is getting the cable off.

Comment

for sale

for sale:

1 x probe/mx6 disty (best offer) *sold*
                    1 x JE50 VAF for KLZE (best offer) *just added 5/6/05*

Comment

FS: 95 RED FORD PROBE

1995 red ford probe
                      manual
                      i guess you guys know everything about the car so no need for me to describe
                      apart from the clicks are low: 130,000kms
                      lady owner
                      this car is immaculate an well looked after clean as and completely stock
                      im located in melb, close to the city inspections welcome
                      willing to answer any queries regarding the car call 0431429682
                      I GO FROM ZERO TO BITCH IN 2.5sec

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny
                        Sounds OK - Im in NSW (postcode 2540). I will need to find out how much it will cost to get fitted - if that's too much it won't be worth doing - I'll let you know.
                        Thanks

Man! The local Ford dudes reckon two hours to do the job - kaa...ching $150!
                        I'm a complete mechanical Gumby so there's no way I'd do it myself. Better get the slide rule out and figure out if it's worth it.
                        Might check if a stock std auto-sparky would be able to do the job - surely that'll be a bit cheaper.
                        Sorry to drag this out - but I've got a bit happpening at work etc & the poor old Probe isn't get much of a priority (especially since I spent over $1000 at it's last service)!
                        Lenny

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny
                          Man! The local Ford dudes reckon two hours to do the job - kaa...ching $150!
                          I'm a complete mechanical Gumby so there's no way I'd do it myself. Better get the slide rule out and figure out if it's worth it.
                          Might check if a stock std auto-sparky would be able to do the job - surely that'll be a bit cheaper.
                          Sorry to drag this out - but I've got a bit happpening at work etc & the poor old Probe isn't get much of a priority (especially since I spent over $1000 at it's last service)!
                          Hi Lenny,

Generally it is the speed control servo that is located within the engine bay that causes the problem.
                          This part takes about 10-15 minutes to replace at most.
                          I can send you a copy of the removal/intallation guide for the sparky if you like.
                          But you could quite easily do it yourself.
                          Jerry
                          probe corner

Comment

4 X probe 97(SV) swirlies
                            2 with michelin pilots 70% tread
                            2 " " goodyear aquatred 90% " "

Excellent condition $850 Melbourne
                            Jerry
                            probe corner

Comment

Lenny, im not kidding when i say you can do it yourself. if not find another probe owner in your area who's tinkered around a bit. i took mine off in 5min and could probably put it back on in 10min, if it costs $150 for a return trip from where u are to adelaide ill fly down and deliver fit it myself (i could do with a holiday), try a mazda dealer they might be a bit cheaper (if the cruise is from mazda aswell, im not sure).

Comment

Mate,
                                Had a chat to the sparky who is happy to have a look at it next week to see what's wrong with the current one. If I end up needing a new one I reckon he'll do it at a fair price, especially if it's a quick job. Sorry for dickin you around.

Jerry, thanks for the offer - I'll mention it to the sparky if it gets to that stage.
                                Lenny

Comment

Working...
                                X