'94 pgt vs 99+ mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '94 pgt vs 99+ mustang

For those of you from Queens, I was driving down francis lewis blvd. coming back from a pool hall. I spotted a newer mustang racing ahead of me, and so I knew once I caught up he'd wanna go. I finally did catch up, and at the 1st light we caught, there was a cop parked right across, so we didn't get to go. A few lights later we did get the chance, and immediately from the start I had a half car to a car length on him. It stayed this way til my atx redlined, where he gained alittle bit, but I was still ahead. I pulled a bit more, and then the situation reversed, and he started catching up, and we were about neck and neck when we hit traffic. I'd say we went until about 60. I was really satisfied with this kill because my car is not running 100% right now, and I didn't expect this at all. He was pretty pissed though and stayed on my ass probably in order to get me to race again. It was the v6 stang obviously, not the gt.
    1994 pgt
    Reborn
    donated 12/2006

uhhhh GT? V6?? Convertible?? Coupe???
    --MJ--
    --2006 Ford Fusion I4 SE--Tungsten Silver--6 Speed Auto--

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProbeGTSR
      uhhhh GT? V6?? Convertible?? Coupe???
      Open your eyes ese...

Originally posted by Speedo
      It was the v6 stang obviously, not the gt.

Nice kill. These are actually faster than the pre-99 v6s mustangs.
      2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
      2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

somewhow I missed that.......nice kill man
        --MJ--

Comment

Yea I was waiting for someone to point it out, or for you to realize your mistake

I'm still surprised with this result, even though I was told the v6 mustang is slower then the pgt. I figured that was true when talking about the pgt mtx.
          1994 pgt
          Reborn
          donated 12/2006

Comment

Originally posted by Speedo
            Yea I was waiting for someone to point it out, or for you to realize your mistake

I'm still surprised with this result, even though I was told the v6 mustang is slower then the pgt. I figured that was true when talking about the pgt mtx.
            well you must remember the Mustang weighs like some 3400-3500 lbs in V6 form....and then it still only has 190hp at the crank. It's totally possible
            --MJ--

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProbeGTSR
              well you must remember the Mustang weighs like some 3400-3500 lbs in V6 form....and then it still only has 190hp at the crank. It's totally possible
              i was just wondering where you get your car specs from?? ive been checkin out the specs in auto trader and i think theyre way off. it says in there a v6 mustang weighs 3066lbs. i really dont trust their info.....
              93 Pearl Blue Stealth R/T______98 BMW M3

Comment

I was quoting V8 Convertible specs. Dunno why I typed those in....sorry about the confusion

V6 Coupe: 3,069 lb.
                V8 Coupe: 3,273 lb.
                V6 Convertible: 3,211 lb.
                V8 Convertible: 3,429 lb.
                --MJ--

Comment

3,069 lbs...that isn't much heavier then a pgt. I also had a passenger while he was alone...
                  1994 pgt
                  Reborn
                  donated 12/2006

Comment

nice kill
                    1990 Probe LX MTX sold
                    90 Probe GT 89 GT front bumper 89 A pillar Intrax suspension Tenzo interior short shifter Autometer phantom gauges Infinity components greddy engine management South Bend stage III Turbo XS K/N full 2.5 exhaust MAZDA Racing more...
                    94probeGT to much to list
                    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/369861/3

Comment

Working...
                    X