PA proj headlight conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA proj headlight conversion

It seems every time I try and get the proj headlights from PA it says sold out. anyone know where i can find some or when they will be selling again? ( I know it says six weeks but it said that 6 months ago. I Love those lights (the quadlights)
    Signature Here

make some more posts and then check ou the 'for sale' section. i've seen a few sets in there before.
    1997 Honda Del Sol S

Comment

Originally posted by sovietax View Post
      It seems every time I try and get the proj headlights from PA it says sold out. anyone know where i can find some or when they will be selling again? ( I know it says six weeks but it said that 6 months ago. I Love those lights (the quadlights)
      good question i have been wanting a set
      2003 Ford Mustang GT with bolton's
      97 Ford Probe ATX

Comment

Are these just projector lights or HID projectors?
        Thanks!
        '95 PGT - Black
        Headers, Test Pipe, CAI

Comment

they stopped making them, dont think they ever will make more and they are just the housings, no lights were sold with them so projector or hid its your choice, now you got to find them second hand in the for sale section or post wtb in your local forum.
          94 probe gt,01corolla,99sebring,95tsi mods? got an few here and there. just boosting at 15psi to walmart or 23psi when i need, how bout u?

Comment

last year I was told there would be another set in june. kept waiting. and waiting. and waiting. I have dicded jsgt is right, i doubt they will make anymore
            My kitted probe http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2158378

Comment

I spoke with kenny from PA last week and he said they are working with the manufacturer and hopefully they will be bringing them back soon sometime this year. your best bet would be to call them and ask if they will do pre-orders

Comment

man I talked to Kenny last year and he said the same thing.......I am willing to sell my set with the lights.....if i can get my originals back on right and working right......even though I consider the PA projectors to be a good way to reduce weight cause the stock lights are pretty hefty
                my email address is NOT and needs to be updated

Comment

how much would you want for your set

Comment

Working...
                  X