Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i can wait theres a dyno close by here its called bottle blown racing supposed to be cheap
    GOT BOOST?

Comment

Originally posted by blackedout View Post
      if i can wait theres a dyno close by here its called bottle blown racing supposed to be cheap
      $300 for 4hrs
      $500 for 8hrs
      if 5 or more of us can get together that will be $60 or less for the 4hrs
      1993 PGT
      || Klze || Headers || CAI || STS ||
      || 2.5" Mandrel bend Manaflow exhaust with Test pipe ||
      || MSP RacingHart 17" Wheels ||

2005 Mazda 6i
      || Weapon R CAI || 18" ICW Racing wheels||

Comment

thats a meet in the making

they told me that they also have 2 runs for 50 bucks thats a decent price but i gotta make sure about that a friend of mines ex coworker that i met when i bought tires from their shop had his ss cobalt dyno'd there for that price an my brother wants to dyno his cobra again so thats two people 3 if no regrets wants to drive down the grade
        GOT BOOST?

Comment

FSC West is in the early planning Stages. dmark101 has the info. I will be communicating with him to get this goin' this year :-)

Comment

No meet up yet, I wouldve thought there'd be aTleast one planned out. i'll be keeping a lookout.

Comment

Originally posted by VENGER View Post
              No meet up yet, I wouldve thought there'd be aTleast one planned out. i'll be keeping a lookout.
              if you haven't been reading this or the FFF thread, i tried getting a wrench day together for probingzon, but he hasn't responded. probably too busy on other probe websites to notice.

i have a lot of stuff on the table for april-october. first part of the year is always slow, mostly due to the weather.

so, register your car for FFF.
              ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by FocusRush View Post
                FSC West is in the early planning Stages. dmark101 has the info. I will be communicating with him to get this goin' this year :-)
                nice
                GOT BOOST?

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101 View Post
                  if you haven't been reading this or the FFF thread, i tried getting a wrench day together for probingzon, but he hasn't responded. probably too busy on other probe websites to notice.

i have a lot of stuff on the table for april-october. first part of the year is always slow, mostly due to the weather.

so, register your car for FFF.
                  We shouldnt have to wait for one person to get a meetup going tho, FFF is just around the corner.

Comment

added a july meet to the schedule and i posted the june cruise info!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

hows focusrush coming along ? im looking foward to that jst hope the pnp is out by then
                      GOT BOOST?

Comment

focus rush is on stand by, the guy that hosted it last year came on MOCC forums about a month ago saying something about the guy they partnered up with last year to do the show with passed away, so far they cant do anything, and its on stand by until further updates.
                        RED 2011 Mazdaspeed 3 you can say it's the MX6 replacement.
                        Blue 2004 Mazda 6s Wagon passed on to Mom
                        RED 89 MAZDA MX6 GT turbo SOLD but still missed.

Comment

Originally posted by mazda_mx6_turbo View Post
                          focus rush is on stand by, the guy that hosted it last year came on MOCC forums about a month ago saying something about the guy they partnered up with last year to do the show with passed away, so far they cant do anything, and its on stand by until further updates.
                          oh s*** that sux that was a great show for its size hope they come back again
                          GOT BOOST?

Comment

i just ran across the thread about the FSC show that was made on MOCC

http://www.moccforums.com/forums/ind...c,29179.0.html
                            RED 2011 Mazdaspeed 3 you can say it's the MX6 replacement.
                            Blue 2004 Mazda 6s Wagon passed on to Mom
                            RED 89 MAZDA MX6 GT turbo SOLD but still missed.

Comment

Originally posted by mazda_mx6_turbo View Post
                              i just ran across the thread about the FSC show that was made on MOCC

http://www.moccforums.com/forums/ind...c,29179.0.html
                              didn't know about that. read about the accident but didn't know it was him. he had this car at FFF too, didn't he?

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

you still havent gotten your IC piping done lol let me know if you need help with it

Originally posted by blackedout View Post
                                Whats up guys anything planned yet my car seems to be good for a nice cruise an my car is finnaly done other than the i.c piping
                                1995 PGT BLACK: CF hood, stock KLDE, Clutchmasters FX400, MX3 Flywheel, MS1 Extra, KLG4 coilpack with PRD wires, T3T04e turbo, same side intercooler, tial WG, custom fuel rails with nissan 550cc injectors, Aeromotive FPR, AEM Eugo, Autometer gauges, 2.5" custom Borla catback, Tokico blues, Eibach springs, FD rims, J30 projector conversion......

Comment

Working...
                                X