No announcement yet.

Official SCPOC Meet: Fabulous Fords Forever - April 17, 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a pink envelope today, wonder what it could be?
    1994 Coral Mist Metallic PGT
    http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701308460

Comment

Originally posted by Eric351M View Post
      I got a pink envelope today, wonder what it could be?
      sweet!
      ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Any probes registered? I just barly got my fe3 probe running and was about to register and it's closed now
        1989 Probe GT- 150,000 miles 20k on rebuilt with n/a pistons.
        Cone Filter, 2.5 aluminium inter-cooler pipes with modded stock intercooler with bigger inlet and outlet, 2.5 open downpipe.Probinator Chip and MBC @ 15psi.
        Tokiko Shocks with Coilover Sleeves.Sitting on BBS RS . Custom Front Lip

Comment

i know i haz two pink envelopes with me right now
          it is better to be a smart fella than a fart smella

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Man View Post
            i know i haz two pink envelopes with me right now
            Cans I have one??? Haha
            Cone Filter, 2.5 aluminium inter-cooler pipes with modded stock intercooler with bigger inlet and outlet, 2.5 open downpipe.Probinator Chip and MBC @ 15psi.

Comment

The first time I wash and detail my truck and it won't turn on.
              1994 Coral Mist Metallic PGT
              http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701308460

Comment

I finally made it back to FFF after a few years hiatus. Cool Show like always. Good seeing you again Damon and Stacy. It was nice meeting you Rick with the clean red PGT.
                Jorge F.
                '95 PGT

Comment

Nice meeting you as well Jorge. Nice car. Wish there were more Probes, where was everybody. 1800 cars entered and 1100 Mustangs. Mustang overload!

Comment

that red probe was pretty clean looking
                    it is better to be a smart fella than a fart smella

Comment

Any pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by jorge95pgt View Post
                        I finally made it back to FFF after a few years hiatus. Cool Show like always. Good seeing you again Damon and Stacy. It was nice meeting you Rick with the clean red PGT.
                        it was great seeing you and the family jorge, if even for a little bit. as usual, i was all over the place yesterday. i hardly had two minutes to sit and rest. we definitely have to get a run together and hang out.

i'm sorry i got to miss the only other probe that registered in the class. stacey's was with the race cars.

heh, i was actually able to take pictures yesterday. not many of the cars, but got some good shots of the displays.
                        ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
                        X