Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn even if its just a few of us that would be cool seems like it would only be 3 o 4 of us for a little meet, greet, an grub sounds chill
    GOT BOOST?

Comment

Originally posted by blackedout View Post
      damn even if its just a few of us that would be cool seems like it would only be 3 o 4 of us for a little meet, greet, an grub sounds chill
      What are ur plans for the FFF?

Traktuned/blackedout I got a little parking lot at work to meet up at before the FFF or just to meet and greet where we won't get harrassed. Let me know if u guys wanna get a something going
      1st Generation Nation

Comment

Fff my bro lives out towards that way i was gonna go stay out there an stay there the weekend an drive home at night at some point im down for a quick meet an greet traked tuned ???
        GOT BOOST?

Comment

so no ones up for a meet chill grub w.e im tired of bein the only probe around
          GOT BOOST?

Comment

I'm working for a few hours today, but I'm down after that. I will text you and see what is going on.
            1st Generation Nation

Comment

Ill shoot you a line this weekend i had some car problems last weekend that took me all weekend to finish but their sorted, grub an cruise ??? Anyone near the 805 down for that this weekend???
              GOT BOOST?

Comment

so no ones up for a meet chill grub w.e im tired of bein the only probe around
                i tried letting cisco [probingzon] know we could get a wrench day together to help him with his car. never heard back.
                ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

That would be cool whats the problem with his car tho
                  GOT BOOST?

Comment

come out to valley this weekend help me do my fuel pump lol

That would be cool whats the problem with
                    his car tho
                    1995 PGT BLACK: CF hood, stock KLDE, Clutchmasters FX400, MX3 Flywheel, MS1 Extra, KLG4 coilpack with PRD wires, T3T04e turbo, same side intercooler, tial WG, custom fuel rails with nissan 550cc injectors, Aeromotive FPR, AEM Eugo, Autometer gauges, 2.5" custom Borla catback, Tokico blues, Eibach springs, FD rims, J30 projector conversion......

Comment

you better have minimal amount of fuel for how hot it is in your tank to do that does you gen have the fuel tank right under the back seat like ours???
                      GOT BOOST?

Comment

yes the fuel pump is under the backseat and i will have minimal ammount of fuel before i do this. whats hot in my tank? lol

you better have minimal amount of fuel for how hot it is in your tank to do that does you gen have the fuel tank right under the back seat like ours???
                        1995 PGT BLACK: CF hood, stock KLDE, Clutchmasters FX400, MX3 Flywheel, MS1 Extra, KLG4 coilpack with PRD wires, T3T04e turbo, same side intercooler, tial WG, custom fuel rails with nissan 550cc injectors, Aeromotive FPR, AEM Eugo, Autometer gauges, 2.5" custom Borla catback, Tokico blues, Eibach springs, FD rims, J30 projector conversion......

Comment

no the fumes bro that s*** hadd me stopping every 2 mins for a breath an i hadd battery unhooked an hatch open windows an doors wide open when i did that it wasnt to hard just take your time opening an closing the whole fuel sending unit should be fun tho
                          GOT BOOST?

Comment

no the fumes bro that s*** hadd me stopping every 2 mins for a breath an i hadd battery unhooked an hatch open windows an doors wide open when i did that it wasnt to hard just take your time opening an closing the whole fuel sending unit should be fun tho
                            if the fumes are an issue, go to the local hardware store and pick up one of those white face masks. they aren't the best at filtering anything, but it will help a little bit if the gas fumes are strong.

before lowering the tank, i would suggest removing the gas cap and allow some of the fumes to escape that way.
                            ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101 View Post
                              if the fumes are an issue, go to the local hardware store and pick up one of those white face masks. they aren't the best at filtering anything, but it will help a little bit if the gas fumes are strong.

before lowering the tank, i would suggest(( removing the gas cap and allow some of the fumes to escape that way)).
                              i didnt do that so yea white mask should help some

i need to go see whats up with this dyno shop around here this weekend noregrets you hadd me thinking what mine putts down now damitt
                              GOT BOOST?

Comment

wait until after this show and we will dyno together

i didnt do that so yea white mask should help some

i need to go see whats up with this dyno shop around here this weekend noregrets you hadd me thinking what mine putts down now damitt

Comment

Working...
                                X