Spoiler Hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler Hardware

I recently picked up a spoiler from a JY that I am going to refurbish, but it needs new rubber seals and hardware. I have had a hell of a time finding a spoiler hardware kit, so i figured I would ask if anyone knows of a place to get one.

Since no one responded, I just made new seals of neoprene rubber. I see the access hole for one of the bolts on the underside of the hatch for each side, but not the other. Does the other one not need an access and only goes through one layer of sheet metal? Its a factory spoiler, so does anyone have a pic of the underside if the lid?
    Last edited by g98swc; August 28, 2017, 01:19 PM.

Comment

What do you mean the other? Which spoiler do you have? I have a 3 piece and a 1 piece that bolts down in 2 places. The 3 piece ends have a thin sticky double sided foam to attach them to the car. Those pieces did not want to let go when I took them off, actually creased the sheetmetal.
      Probe out for Harambe
      94 PGT KLZE http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/a...psr6dk8q1m.jpg
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aauXMeITcdM

Comment

I have a 1 piece with two holes on each post from a 93 and when I remove the plastic on my 94, the lid only has one access bulge/hole in the sheet metal on each side to access the bolt heads.

Comment

ill take a pic of mine tomorrow after i get home and show you.
          95 PGT Current project
          95 PSE swapped in 93 KL...Headers.... K&N cold Air.... Gutted Caged and ready for Dirt
          01 Seabring Convert 01 Neon Rims With Spacers..
          99 Olds Cutlas DD

Comment

Thank you. I'm guessing they may have changed it in '94, but I'm pretty sure the JY '93 I pulled it off had 2 each.

Comment

Remove the rubber seals and both bolts are accessable ..
              95 PGT Current project
              95 PSE swapped in 93 KL...Headers.... K&N cold Air.... Gutted Caged and ready for Dirt
              01 Seabring Convert 01 Neon Rims With Spacers..
              99 Olds Cutlas DD

Comment

Working...
              X