Space Ghost: best show on TV?? yes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Ghost: best show on TV?? yes.

I really think with all the on TV these days we need to get back to quality television: Space Ghost. When we need a break we can watch Dexters Lab or Discovery channel. Any other suggestions? Remember, we are going for quality here, not the usual quantity.

and if this was covered a week ago.... SORRY!!!

Fuzzy chickens make me happy.
    ~SumR
    I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

Space Ghost: Best show on TV?? yes.
      Although I barely watch TV anymore, Space Ghost is great. I think I might have to second that.

"Ugh, typical male fantasy: women drinking beer. I guarantee you a man made that commercial"
      "Of course a man made it. It's a commercial Lois, not a delicious Thanksgiving dinner."

Comment

MMMMmmmm, Space Ghost Coast to Coast. I sometimes wonder what people would think if they found out how often I watch the Cartoon Network. Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Dexter and Johnny Bravo. These are a few of my favorite things. If you dont think these cartoons arnt a roaring good time than you take life far to seriously. But Space Ghost is the best.
        1996 Mx6 M-edition ATX

Comment

SouthPark is the best!

Comment

Im a Cartoon Network junkie as well. If I dont get my daily fix of Dragon Ball Z, my head explodes! One of these days, Im going to try one of Johnnhy Bravos picup lines and see what happens.
            '

John Charlton
            MX-6 LS KLZE
            custom cai
            magna flow exhaust
            http://www.geocities.com/adamk01452/MX-6_Intake.html

TIIIIIMMMAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!

Comment

One time I hired a monkey to take notes for me in class. I would just sit there with my mind a complete blank while the monkey scribbled on little pieces of paper. At the end of the week the teacher said, "Class, I want you to write a paper using your notes." So I wrote a paper that said, "Hello my name is Bingo, I like to climb on things, can I have a banana? EEK EEK!" I got an F!! When I told my mom about it, she said "I told you never trust a monkey!!!"

Comment

"That story scared the pants off me!

Guess I better put my pants back on!"

ADULT SWIM!
                Pat
                Dude. I'm old. Give me a break.

Comment

mr magoo and inspecter gadget :grin:

Comment

If you're looking for a new cartoon to watch, check out Invader Zim. It's on Nick. "Planet Jackers" is the best episode I've seen so far.

And speaking of Adult Swim, "Home Movies" absolutely slays me! Some people don't like the Squigglevision animation, but try to think if it as South Park style animation except computer generated.

Dan Dalessio '99 Miata 10AE #99 CS
                    "Calling me unpatriotic does not make me so, for I love my country and despise its government, just as those patriots did in 1776." - Joe Bommarito
                    ---------------------------------------------------------
                    * Are you ready for The Quiz?
                    ---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I don't get cartoon network
                      91 Talon Tsi AWD - 16g turbo @ 15psi
                      94 Talon Tsi AWD - 2.3L stroker, Garret T70 turbo, Eagle H-beams, Ross racing pistons, knifed 4G64 crank, 3" GM MAF w/translator, South Florida header, Tial wastegate, SBR 24"x12'x3.5" FMIC, Walbro 255, RC 880 injectors...more coming

Comment

space ghost is great. The sad thing is i have all of his cd's
                        96 PGT- klze, clutch masters stage 3 with 9 lb. flywheel, intake spacers, cai, cat back, h4 headlights, front stb, rear stb (too be installed) upgraded stero-head unit, boston acc. inside and kicker comp's in the rear, tint, clear bra on everything facing front, upgraded alram, keyless entry, remote trunk release, x drilled front rotors and neon inside.

Comment

smurfs rock
                          whatever happened to fake T.V. and reality boobs?

Comment

Space Ghost RULES!!!! But Zorak is the best!!!! :smile:

Comment

He-Man, gijoe, smurfs, and Thunder cat were all good quality cartoons.
                              I Think the best would have to be gijoe.
                              "My lugnuts require more torque then your Honda makes."

Comment

Working...
                              X