Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Vendor Support and Contact > Vendor Forums > DIYAutoTune.com

DIYAutoTune.com DIYAutoTune.com

Old November 1st, 2017, 08:40 AM   #1
Matt Cramer
Authorized PT Vendor

We're hiring!

We have several different openings at Gainesville, Georgia. Some are customer service, some dyno tuning, and some assembly jobs. Click here for a complete list of what we're hiring for.

My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Matt Cramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2017, 12:51 PM   #2
KLZE Porsche
Politically Correct User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Cramer View Post
We have several different openings at Gainesville, Georgia. Some are customer service, some dyno tuning, and some assembly jobs. Click here for a complete list of what we're hiring for.
Anything in the range of 50k annual for a mechanical designer with extensive automotive experience and extreme wire harness building skills?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)

Last edited by KLZE Porsche; November 1st, 2017 at 06:34 PM.
KLZE Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2017, 04:23 PM   #3
Brizzy
Turbo Member

^ you have someone in mind ? Lol

M62 In Progress...
Brizzy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2017, 07:40 AM   #4
Onyxhammer
PT Regular

If only there was a job for infrastructure/storage/networking/etc...I'd be all over that.
Onyxhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2017, 07:51 AM   #5
Matt Cramer
Authorized PT Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLZE Porsche View Post
Anything in the range of 50k annual for a mechanical designer with extensive automotive experience and extreme wire harness building skills?
Sending Ben your background couldn't hurt, but at this point I'm not sure we'd be able to justify a job that doesn't quite fit the roles listed. It's the sort of position we might need to fill at some point in the future - just not one that fits our immediate needs or payroll budget.

Old November 2nd, 2017, 12:58 PM   #6
KaedenKy
Electrical Engineer

Do you employ any Electrical Engineers? I am just curious what the range looks like in the wonderful state of Georgia.

¬°Renewed Vigor!
KaedenKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2017, 03:56 PM   #7
ChillinZX

Seems kind of low for that sort of work. Maybe that's how the aftermarket world is.
2000 ZX2 w/ '95 Millenia KL swap, MSPNP (VAF delete, IAT mod, AEM Wideband, Coilpack), MFactory LSD and 'Plate Mod' 626 trans, Aeromotive fuel system, custom DSS 500hp axles, AWR solid trans mounts, KLG4 IM, MX3 GS brake booster/master combo, ebay headers, ebay CAI system, Ford Racing ZX2 inverted coilovers, Cusco camber plates all around, custom made traction bars mounted to frame rails, body kit, 2 tone paint, etc...
ChillinZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2017, 07:33 AM   #8
Matt Cramer
Authorized PT Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaedenKy View Post
Do you employ any Electrical Engineers? I am just curious what the range looks like in the wonderful state of Georgia.
One, currently. (My own background is mechanical engineering.) We may add more in the future, but right now we don't have funds available.

Old November 3rd, 2017, 07:54 AM   #9
KLZE Porsche
Politically Correct User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Cramer View Post
One, currently. (My own background is mechanical engineering.)...
Hey -let's get together and whip up some ultra-uber CNC aluminum and titanium pieces for exotics (or any other application that requests it). I'm all in for it

-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)

KLZE Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote