Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man saying "he thinks they all passed is making me sweet"
    03 frontier family car/dd
    93 mx6 tessa's car: ze and just about every bolt on.
    01 ws6 : 618/695 wrecked tell your kids to use a effing cross walk!!
    02 35th SS.. heads and cam

Comment

Originally posted by harvey93gt
      man saying "he thinks they all passed is making me sweet"
      Haha, I guess that didn't read out the way I ment it to. He thinks that the extra 24 rods all passed Q.C. along with the 72 I ordered and that is why they weren't scrapped out, instead they were still sitting on the shelf. Basically a perfect run. That is why he said he would make a few calls and let me know tomorrow.
      Last edited by rurockn; November 13, 2006, 06:38 PM.
      1994 PGT MS2 LC-1 370cc 190lph KLZE intake ported heads Turbonetics T4 2.5" Magnaflow STS MX3 flywheel ceramic clutch, 355fwhp ** sold
      1980 Fairmont 4-door, S472, Megasquirt, 351C, 678rwhp.
      2003 Mach 1, FR500 engine, 372rwhp w/out spray.
      2003 Escape, slow.

Comment

money sent. wooooooooot!
        1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
        1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
        2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
        2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
        1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

yeah thats what I figured, just giving you a hard time we do that at work aswell, with parts that we run alot (we mostly do 1-10 piece orders) after a while you can charge what you normally do. however I already have the extra parts in my rollaway.

Comment

Damn, I missed this. If something falls through or there are more sets that show up somehow, please put me down for a set. I have money in my paypal account ready to be sent asap.
            Thanks,
            Terry
            SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
            My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

money sent..

Comment

According to UPS tracking two people received their rods today.

I will be boxing up a few sets today and I'll try to drop them off after work tomorrow since I have to make a stop near the UPS center anyway.
                1994 PGT MS2 LC-1 370cc 190lph KLZE intake ported heads Turbonetics T4 2.5" Magnaflow STS MX3 flywheel ceramic clutch, 355fwhp ** sold
                2003 Escape, slow.

Comment

You recieved my payment today
                  "Its not over til FATS says its over"

Now playing with a Toyota 22ret 4X4 Pickup
                  super 60-1 @ 25psi

Comment

rurockn...

could you tell me how you went about setting up this BB?

I'm trying to get a BB for pistons going. I PM'd Racy-Stacey and Dmark101, neither have gotten back to me.

I'm not a vendor so the BB forms they have don't look like what I want to fill out... I just want a simple feeler thread put up so people know what's going on.

I've been in contact with Diamond Racing and I've contacted most of the guys that have paid you for the rods but I can't post anything without approval. I wonder if Stacey and Damon are on vacation, I gotta try them on AIM.
                    DE/ZE Hybrid 189 WHP 165 WTQ <--- SPUN #6
                    Motor #3 184 WHP 159 WTQ pulled from junkyard... DE PISTONS/HEADS 125,000 miles
                    BACK TO MOTOR #1 REBUILT, NO NUMBERS YET

Comment

pm and payment sent. thanks.

extra sent
                      Last edited by dali; November 16, 2006, 03:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

Comment

Sqwadldr is the only one left to pay, wow that went extremely fast!

I have to apologize to janz99, with all of the orders coming in this week I didn't make it to drop off your package today. I will have to send it out with all of the other orders.

I will be busy but I'm hoping to get all of these rods boxed up and out on Saturday. I'll be sure to update the thread.

Also, it does look like there will be 4 more sets of rods available. But I need to talk to the owner myself because they want to charge more for the remaining 4 sets even though they have absolutely no use for them - and they are all ready made!
                        2003 Escape, slow.

Comment

if it's under $600 total, I'll still pay for a set. Hassle them if you can, but don't kill yourself for it. Still have the paypal ready as soon as you have them available, first in line

Comment

got my rods today they look amazing, I'm taking them to work tomorrow and taking some measurements. not that you need it sell them but I'll still post my findings

Comment

Ok, no worries rurocken..... if they go out sat. that would be fine with me. Harvey make sure to post the numbers you get! Ill also be checking my rods as soon as they arrive, ill post what i find as well.

Ryan

Comment

If you get some of those extra sets of rods, I'll be in for a set now.......
                                - '95 PGT ZE-T Garret T3/T04 48/.70 , Spearco I/C, MSnS, Millenia-S Injectors, Tial 38mm, JJ Test pipe, Kingsborne 8mm wires with Coilpacks, 65mm TB, Aeromotive AFPR, Tokico Blues with Tokico Springs, Walbro 255 lph pump, Spec Stage II Clutch, MX3 Flywheel, Reidspeed Big Brake Kit with Hawk HPS and full gauge pods and Derale Oil Cooler
                                - '94 Lexus SC400 - Still stock except for some 18's

Comment

Working...
                                X