Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megasquirt Bulk Buy #7 - Now supporting 1st gens too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much more time i got to get in on this? thanks
    1995 PGT BLACK: CF hood, stock KLDE, Clutchmasters FX400, MX3 Flywheel, MS1 Extra, KLG4 coilpack with PRD wires, T3T04e turbo, same side intercooler, tial WG, custom fuel rails with nissan 550cc injectors, Aeromotive FPR, AEM Eugo, Autometer gauges, 2.5" custom Borla catback, Tokico blues, Eibach springs, FD rims, J30 projector conversion......

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmx-6 View Post
      I was sure I sent another email, any how I need the trigger wheel and i'll make a block off plate for the disty. I would like the option of having the sensor that can detect flex fuel and change accordingly, do you support this?
      Should I send the money now? How much was it again? I will also need pig tails.
      I sent you an email with all the details, but to answer the flex fuel question for the benefit of everyone...

As for the flex fuel, it is in the software, but it also depends on what sensor you are are going to use. MS2 has some basic support for it, but MS1 would limit you to table switching. MS2 can take the frequency output by the sensor based on ethanol content and apply an adjustment to your fuel/timing on the fly. MS3 will better support this though.
      I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
      92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

How long do I have to get in on this? Money is TIGHT right now and I need to use it on maintenance issues on my Probe. I would love to do this though!
        Jeff - 94 Probe GT - 2nd owner - Stock but just getting started, but limited budget
        Todo:HEI mod asap/Install my Injen cold air intake, valve cover gaskets, possibly head gasket
        Planned:G4 IM/Bored TB/High flow cat/Cat back exhaust/17 or 18 inch rims /Mazdaspeed rotors and brakes front/Protege brakes back with e-brake (MTX here)/Sleepy mod/Sensei Body Kit w/hood/Someday would like to switch to ZE

Comment

Just sent you an email shaodome. I also hope I'm not too late!
          1990 MX-6 GT'ALITA' 2nd Gen Struts & Springs Dutch FSTB, Manual Belts & Windows
          BUILT ENGINE now running stock engine w/LSD
          EVO III 16G 2.5" Electric Cutout, RFL BOV

Comment

Jordan,

Is this the harness you supply (for 50 $)
            http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...0/IMG_0657.jpg
            Mazda Mx3- Panther black, Kosei 18", custom hood, cleaned, new pakfeifer front, customized pakfeifer rear

KLZE highcompression, Pippercros Viper intake, kl31cams, MS1 v3, Aasco fly, CM st3 clutch, cai, ss headers, ground wirekit, srd bushings, msd window switches, nitrous

Comment

No it isn't. That is a PnP Adapter he made himself.

Comment

Hey shaodome, will we need an aftermarket FPR to make it easier to tune? Or at least replace the stock one with a known ratio?
                1990 MX-6 GT'ALITA' 2nd Gen Struts & Springs Dutch FSTB, Manual Belts & Windows
                BUILT ENGINE now running stock engine w/LSD
                EVO III 16G 2.5" Electric Cutout, RFL BOV

Comment

Im still here, theres absolutely no hurry as I wont even install it yet but just making sure you didnt forget about me hehe.

hgallegos915@msn.com

Take your time tho, I dont get paid until 2 weeks from now lol
                  Last edited by reallyniceguy; May 18, 2010, 02:29 AM.
                  KLZE TURBO 5 psi untunned and all bolt ons.

Comment

The stocker is 1:1, you don't need to replace it for stock injectors. If you are planning to run S injectors or something only marginally bigger than stock with boost you'll need an aftermarket unit.

Didn't forget about you hector.

Comment

Sweet, again I dont mind being last. it would actually be better since im not installing it immediately.
                      KLZE TURBO 5 psi untunned and all bolt ons.

Comment

putting funds together. will be ready in a month.

economy unit w/ a labeled harness.

do these units come with a base map. so i will be able to drive around on until i get some tuning. im only n/a on a lightly bolted de.
                        2003Subaru WRX E85stock td04,tgv deletes, full catless, custom 2in crosspipe, 3in TBE, walbro 255,850 modded injectors,grimmspeed crank pulleyTUNED by me on opensource 12.8 @105mph 1.7 60ft

Comment

Hey Shaodome, I know you have the kits for 1st gen's
                          Can this Standard vs be utilized for the FE3 engine with the stock FE3 distributor?
                          Need a chip or parts for your 1st gen GT go here----->Fordprobeparts.com

Floridafordprobeowners.club

Comment

yes it can be

Comment

Just wanted to add a pic of the workstation.....progress is moving forward...just gotta bang out a few harnesses now and a batch will be read to ship
                              Attached Files

Comment

Well that's pretty freaking awesome.
                                Ryan
                                '94 Mazda MX6 V-6
                                SMF Prep:
                                MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] 15x11's and 275 Hoosiers [] Hawk HP+ [] Sparco [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Comment

Working...
                                X