No announcement yet.

2010 Colt Cam Bulk Buy V6 2.5L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the 1st gens going to be included in this bulk buy or was there not enough intrest in them?
    Ross Evilsizor
    92' Silver GL MTX 11/18/1991-8/3/2011
    Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

Originally posted by jasons96pgtze View Post
      As far as i know any grind is open for grabs.. If your serious about grabbing a set i can call geoff for you if you want or you can call him if you have any questions you need him to answer..

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

What grind would you like me to put you down for?
      Just put custom. Geoff and I have ironed out the specifics of my grind already.
      -J-Rod-
      301whp 293wtq 9.5psi 14 degrees back under the knife (high compression & spray)
      93 PGT-T
      96 PGT Reacquired, Revived, and Resold
      08 Mazdaspeed 3 Allwheel drive 5857..Blah blah blah

Comment

As far as i know any grind is open for grabs.. If your serious about grabbing a set i can call geoff for you if you want or you can call him if you have any questions.
        Nah, I am not interested, Geoff is not doing my cams for the motor, I was just curious, because I only saw the 218/210 Tri-flows listed, and if someone is doing a n/a build they would be much better off getting a 218/218 Tri-flow, or a straight 218 than the 'n/a tri-flow' listed.
        John Kessler - 'The Original Mayonnaise'
        '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
        '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

New? From Missouri/S. Illinois/Kansas area? Let me know!
        '95 M3/2/5-S366 2J Swap in progress

Comment

The N/A tri-flow listed is 218/218...

Primary intake is 218 and exhaust is 218. 210 is the turbo tri-flow exhaust.
          94 MX6 LS - DD while rebuilding the ZE

Comment

No, it is I:218/210 E:218/210..I am talking about a I:218/218 E:218/218
            '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
            '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

Comment

Prime Int: 218° @ .050 / 288° duration / .363 L
              Sec Int: 210° @ .050 / 274° duration / .355 L

Since N/A and turbo isn't specified here, I'm assuming the primary and secondary intake is the same for both.

Exh: 218° @ .050 / 288° duration .363 L N.A.
              Exh: 210° @ .050 / 274° duration .355 L Turbo

Since N/A and turbo are specified here, i'm assuming that the N/A exhaust is 218 degrees.

For turbo the only triflow is I218/210/E210, NA is I218/210/E218. The literature on the Colt webpage only mentions the advantage of the triflow being on the intake side of things; nothing about staggering the opening of the exhaust valves so i don't know why the exhaust would have 2 stages.
              94 MX6 LS - DD while rebuilding the ZE

Comment

I am telling you there is a n/a tri-flow grind that is not the one listed..trust me, I have done a lot of cam stuff with colt. Though not in the last year or so.. And yes you are correct about the exhaust..its a straight grind AFAIK.

Comment

I would like to have the NOS grind
                  Mazda Mx3- Panther black, Kosei 18", custom hood, cleaned, new pakfeifer front, customized pakfeifer rear

KLZE highcompression, Pippercros Viper intake, kl31cams, MS1 v3, Aasco fly, CM st3 clutch, cai, ss headers, ground wirekit, srd bushings, msd window switches, nitrous

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Probe View Post
                    Are the 1st gens going to be included in this bulk buy or was there not enough intrest in them?
                    The first gen bb will be a shortly after this KL bb.. Just to keep from any more confusion.. Ill work out the details on that with stacey soon..

Jason
                    1995 turbocharged pgt with countless mods.. check it out here
                    http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602
                    1993 turbocharged pgt daily driver check it out here..
                    http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602/73905

Comment

maybe a group buy for the FSDE 2.0? lol i need cams so i would be down...

Comment

The first gen bb will be a shortly after this KL bb.. Just to keep from any more confusion.. Ill work out the details on that with stacey soon..

Jason
                        Thanks, good to know.
                        Ross Evilsizor
                        92' Silver GL MTX 11/18/1991-8/3/2011
                        Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

Damn. I knew this BB would be happening, I just didn't save up enough yet :-( I was really looking forward to NA TriFlows.....
                          <1997 PGT>\ Medium Alpine/Tan Leather\CF_Z Bushings, AWR F&R mm, AWR 19mm rear sway bar kit, eBay drilled & slotted brakes, shorty intake, <PUNCHED CAT>, Ngk plugs & wires,front strut bar

<2003 MSP> #1369\ Spicy Orange Mica/ AWR Rear Mount\JoeP MBC/20%\EBC Greenstuff

Comment

Oh man, again. Anyone want to pull my cams for me? 50$? It's too cold already lol.

-Chris
                            "The ultimate result of shielding man from the effects of folly is to people the world with fools."
                            John Maynard Keynes must die

Comment

Hey put me down for a N/A Tri-flow grind

Regards Chris

Comment

Originally posted by JKpgt96 View Post
                                Is he only doing the one tri-flow grind? Or is he offering a 218/218 I/E tri-flow grind?
                                I 218/218 won't make sense. Tri-flow means to open one intake vale later then the other but close them at the same time. 218/218 would mean to open them at the same time or to close them also at different times which would kill even more performance due to more overlap.

Comment

Working...
                                X