This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact info.

If you have a question about an order either call the number on my website. If I do not answer leave a message. I promise I will return your call. If you do not want to call send me an email to parts@twmotorsports.net. I check my email once a day sometimes every other day. Please realize that I work a full time job 10 hours a day plus work in a family buisness on my off days. All orders are shipped out on one day of each week. This is determined by the amount of orders and my day off. If you send me a message using AIM it is a very good chance I am not there. I usually leave it signed on and forget about it. I promise I am not ignoring you I am just not there. If it says I have been idle for over 5 minutes I am not there. I promise I will get back to you.

Thanks
    Darrell

i feel that i brought this post about ... sorry darrell just getting impatient about getting this turbo project rolling.
    MMX Boxing Machine Champion 568
    I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow
    3 bulleyes in a row to Beat Sean 36-0 In cricket

Comment

No it is not you at all. It is just easier if everyone uses one way of communication. I just always leave AIM running and go a couple of days without checking pt so I don't want anyone to think I am avoiding them.

Comment

Working...
      X