X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOl. What goes around comes around!

lol.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/12/24/mad.cow/index.html

Now for the punch line. I hope *CANADA* bans your beef now.
    lol
    Meh Meh MEH!
    Dumped Images.com Free non profit image/file host. Use it with probetalk for your imaging needs.

[South park reference]

You must be Scott..... We all know about Scott

[/south park refernce]

If they want to protect people from dying or getting sick, then they should ban it, until it's all cleared up.

I fail to see any humor in wanting to see people die, or the misfortune of others.

BTW. it's what goes around comes around. Not what comes around goes around.
    Former owner of a '95 PGT KLZE with many mods. Current owner of a 2002 Protege ES. "It's better to have never loved, than to have loved and lost"

Comment

Originally posted by Triped
      [South park reference]

You must be Scott..... We all know about Scott

[/south park refernce]

If they want to protect people from dying or getting sick, then they should ban it, until it's all cleared up.

I fail to see any humor in wanting to see people die, or the misfortune of others.

BTW. it's what goes around comes around. Not what comes around goes around.
      Thanks for pointing that out.. I'm beyond tipsy.

Btw. Nobody got sick / Died from out mad cow. we only had one confirmed and you guys banned ours ..

BTW, now where do you see in my post that I posted anything about people dieing / getting sick with humor intended?
      Meh Meh MEH!
      Dumped Images.com Free non profit image/file host. Use it with probetalk for your imaging needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Instagator
        Thanks for pointing that out.. I'm beyond tipsy.

Btw. Nobody got sick / Died from out mad cow. we only had one confirmed and you guys banned ours ..

BTW, now where do you see in my post that I posted anything about people dieing / getting sick with humor intended?
        Yes people world wide DID die from madcow disease.

The LOL was kind of a clue you find this funny.

I mean it would be different if the ban were over a disagreement between countries, but it's a ban to stop the spread of a disease that can kill people.

The US banned beef from all countries that had confirmed madcow, they were protecting people from getting sick or dying.

from ABC news
        The human form of mad cow disease is the fatal brain-wasting variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, which so far has killed 143 people in Britain and 10 elsewhere, but none in the United States.
        Former owner of a '95 PGT KLZE with many mods. Current owner of a 2002 Protege ES. "It's better to have never loved, than to have loved and lost"

Comment

Working...
        X