This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Examin View Post
    I live in the Hills, if that means anything.
    Nice man, I'm down in Rapid. Would be nice to meet up with you sometime. Got any pics of your car?
    SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
    My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

its nice to see people from any of the dakotas alive on the forums Ive been checkin out the nd forum and aint heard shit on there I think its dead but it is nice to read about people with the same passion for the same car i have

Comment

Originally posted by SPLXTREM View Post
        Nice man, I'm down in Rapid. Would be nice to meet up with you sometime. Got any pics of your car?
        I don't have any pictures of my car yet

Ugh, I'm looking for a KLZE at the moment, been working with Ray at Stretches for the last week trying to hunt one down.

I have a red 94' GT with a K&N intake, outlaw engineering spacers, I don't have a rev-limiter or anything like that, so I think the kid before me chipped the car.

Oh, and I have a 2.25 exhaust on it to a magnaflow. I'm waiting for the KLZE to put the headers on and the 6AL kit from ProbeAddiction.

I'm in Deadwood.

SPLXTREM, PM me or something, I need to ask you about somethings (I looked at your cars man -- They're real nice ha)
        Last edited by Examin; September 14, 2008, 07:27 PM.
        94' PGT. KLZE, Outlaw Engineering Spacers, Headers,Centerforce clutch, 2.25" exhaust to Magnaflow muffler, K&N Intake, NGK Plugs, PA Spark Wires, HEI Mod (Does that even count?)

Comment

Originally posted by SPLXTREM View Post
          Ok,
          I need the existing members to do some recruiting. Free car club decals will be given to the members that are able to get some new blood into the club. The new members must contact me with pics of their ride, a list of modifications, hobbies/interests, and location. They must also purchase club decals to be "Official". I know it isn't much of a reward, but it's a start and will "advertise" our club.
          My email is mazdaspeed25@hotmail.com

I thank everyone in advance for your efforts.

Terry
          hey thats pretty cool. i think i should start doin that in my state
          what does the decals look like?
          Myrtle Madness needs to come back

STEALTH

Comment

Sup guys? I'm in Sioux City, IA. This group looks to be the closest to my area. I'm like.. an hour south of you guys, between Sioux Falls and Omaha if you're heading south from Sioux Falls. I'd love to join this group, get some pointers and some help with current/future mods. : )
            '94 PSE | Red | 109k | CAI | NGK Iridium Plugs + PA 1200 Wires |
            Current Projects: Exhaust, Ignition
            I live in Northwest Iowa and there is no Probe community near me.. If you live in the Tri-State, CONTACT ME

Comment

Hey guys, with gas so cheap maybe we could all meet up in Chamberlain or something. Nice summer day at the river.

We'd all have to be members first. Something I'm interested in now.
              94' PGT. KLZE, Outlaw Engineering Spacers, Headers,Centerforce clutch, 2.25" exhaust to Magnaflow muffler, K&N Intake, NGK Plugs, PA Spark Wires, HEI Mod (Does that even count?)

Comment

I would be interested in a meet in Chamberlain. It would be nice to get this club going again.
                1997 Ford Probe GTS "Optimus Probe" - SOLD - 2005 Impreza RS Wagon "Silverstreak" - 2006 Pontiac Solstice "Jazz" - 2017 Camaro turbo "BEEFOUR" - Cadillac 500 powered 1995 K1500 "Steve"

Comment

HELLO? HELLO? Hello? hello? hello?
                  1997 Ford Probe GTS "Optimus Probe" - SOLD - 2005 Impreza RS Wagon "Silverstreak" - 2006 Pontiac Solstice "Jazz" - 2017 Camaro turbo "BEEFOUR" - Cadillac 500 powered 1995 K1500 "Steve"

Comment

Originally posted by MIHELA View Post
                    HELLO? HELLO? Hello? hello? hello?
                    good luck gettin this meet goin guys. it sounds like there are people that want to meet but not enough to do anything abou it. to bad you guys are half way across the country....
                    Myrtle Madness needs to come back

STEALTH

Comment

Alas you are probably right.

Comment

Yeah...

Well if any of you guys are on facebook, here's a club that actually meets up. The last few times we've taken Spearfish canyon.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/gr...2738949&ref=ts

Comment

Sorry guys,
                          Been alot going on lately. Trying to get this turbo project buttoned up. She should be finally done by the end of the week. Yes I would be so game for a meet! I am willing to travel, not sure who else would be out this way though. Not too many Probe enthusiasts out this way anymore. Shoot me a pm sometime with details of a meet.

Later,
                          Terry
                          My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

Hey what's up I'm from Sioux Falls, just recently bought a 1993 Probe GT 2.5L Kl-DE engine
                            it doesn't have too much done to it but i've got some parts
                            this is my first car and i don't know a whole lot
                            My Email is liljj1216@hotmail.com
                            Hit me up i need some tips

oh and how do i join?

Comment

sorry i meant the it's the KL03, American engine, but i have all the parts to swap i just don't know how to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Valintine1216 View Post
                                sorry i meant the it's the KL03, American engine, but i have all the parts to swap i just don't know how to do it
                                Welcome! We definitely need some new blood.

http://sodakprobes.tripod.com/id2.html

My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

Working...
                                X