This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CZT Manifold

Just wondering if someone from CZT can give a time frame on the goddamn intake manifolds. Been waiting whats seems to be a year. Does anybody know? And Can we get our money back?

this thread will prolly get closed for some dumb reason but id like to know how i can contact them and actually get to talk to them..
    Black 95 PGT
    Silver 98 CSVT

Reason = They aren't a PT vendor
    2005 RX-8

Comment

PM me...

New toy: '06 Mazdaspeed 6
      Fun times: '04 CBR 600rr & '06 GSX-R750

Comment

damn wish these manifold problems would just come to a resolution so I could keep planning my CZT pistons kit fund or just dump it...

Comment

They are making a new design again, I wanna see some dyno #'s

Yea this is gonna get close
          1994 MX-6 RS -- RIP 1/30/2012
          1996 MX-6 M-Edition
          1993 RX-7 Grand Touring
          2010 Mazda3 Hatch Grand Touring

Comment

Originally posted by ZE Power MX6
            Yea this is gonna get close
            yup, it's getting closed, but mostly because it's bitching about CZT again especially since they are no longer a vendor.

if you have any questions regarding CZT, visit gforceauto's site or the CZT site and contact them via e-mail.
            ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

If CZT manifold distribution/production is not regulated by Gforceauto...

Then what the hell is going to happen??
              seems like manifold itself is done.. or at least one of them...
              Could PT do anything about it other than just CLOSING the threads?

Comment

probably not... i read that on the site too and Gforce severing all ties with CZT... i think its funny as hell....first he charges out the butt for some crappy IM's, then never delivers after a year... then MOVES from his present location.... now Gforce abandons him.... sounds like Adam didnt want CZT bringing down his buisness and decided to bail....

i doubt PT will do much since czt isnt a vendor... only tell you to call the company themselves. ( which has proved to be useless ) ivetried... im still waiting on a TB from a year ago...

Comment

haha i knew it. it's like Kaotic all over again. nobody will get there IM i bet if so maybe a few will. i know the situation cause i got my kit from chris. he had to hand deliver it to me. cause i kepted calling him everyday.lol

hopefully people get it, but i'd suggest file lawsuits already.

Comment

Originally posted by Project GT
                    haha i knew it. it's like Kaotic all over again. nobody will get there IM i bet if so maybe a few will. i know the situation cause i got my kit from chris. he had to hand deliver it to me. cause i kepted calling him everyday.lol

hopefully people get it, but i'd suggest file lawsuits already.

harassment is always the cure-all, isn't it?

i'm not exactly sure what anyone expects PT to do. i mean, we are not liable for the business done by rob or CZT. they are not a vendor here, nor is GForceAuto.

i would suggest contacting rob directly or take whatever legal action you feel is necessary to ensure the prompt return of whatever monies were paid for their products.

i do not have any contact information for rob/czt, so please do not ask me.
                    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

well sometimes that is what has to be done. i mean this is another example. but oh well hopefully people get there stuff or money

Comment

Contacting Rob will probably not happen at this point. I heard he was a good guy, but at this stage in the game it doesn't seem like anything is going to come through.

http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

I used that website when I won my first supercharger off ebay and the guy did not come through. A copy of the report goes to your local PD and they go ahead and file complaints/charges for you. If anyone used paypal forget about using paypal's customer service to get any help, unless you paid via credit card, even then it's been so long they (cc company) probably won't be of much help. I wish everyone the best of luck.

I should add, even if the actual charge does not count as "internet fraud" that this will still help get the ball rolling. I believe the charge my guy received was "theft via misrepresentation" once he received the notice he paid me my full amount and an extra $50.
                        Last edited by N/A Matt; April 26, 2005, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Internet fraud is so not cool either. Awesome tips man, but like it bothers me that alot of stuff you can't get from magazines or specialty stores anymore because everything is online. But then again its so hard to trust alot of the private online stuff.

PRO usto be such a dependant company also but now they are so swamped they are just falling behind on what they can do, as well as probe addiction. These company's are just falling apart because they are successful, which makes no sense...

and who is a probetalk vender and who isn't, is such bs. All of a sudden one month they have a banner up, one month they don't, it changes so fast...
                          Boosting...

"The importance of automobiles in our lives secures their place in the lore of our times. They are both practical and whimsical, reliable and frightening, mundane and exciting, necessary and exotic, commonplace and mysterious. They are, in other words, the mechanical expression of humanity. "

Comment

Originally posted by Frozen Air
                            Internet fraud is so not cool either. Awesome tips man, but like it bothers me that alot of stuff you can't get from magazines or specialty stores anymore because everything is online. But then again its so hard to trust alot of the private online stuff.

PRO usto be such a dependant company also but now they are so swamped they are just falling behind on what they can do, as well as probe addiction. These company's are just falling apart because they are successful, which makes no sense...

and who is a probetalk vender and who isn't, is such bs. All of a sudden one month they have a banner up, one month they don't, it changes so fast...

Well they all fall apart because there are no places to get probe mx6 performance parts, theres like 4 or 5 good places. Then they come out with somthing like the turbo kit PRO did and everyone orders it and they just arnt big enough to complete a task at making mass production of a item and basicly force them self outa buisness from taking everybodys money befor the product done or in production.

Comment

CZT Manifold

Hopefully this wont close but to whoever ordered, we need to get our own list together and find a way to contact Rob and figure this out. I really wanted this thing but now I just want my money back. Post your email in here if you ordered and have paid. Please dont close, Im not complaining we just need a way to assemble ourselves and figure this out...

Anyone receive theirs or talk to Rob lately? I have a number I will try tomorrow and see what I can figure out.

Later,
                              Matt
                              '93 PGT praying for new paint with RR-Racing STS, Poly Stabilizer Bushings, CM 3, Fidanza Flywheel, AWR Rear Mount, Poly Inserts in the Front Mount, 2.5" CatBack, HD CAI, Tokico Illuminas, Pro Kit Springs, OBX Headers and Resonated test pipe courtesy of TWMotorsports...totaled as of August 2nd

Comment

Working...
                              X