Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now shipping: the MS3Pro Ultimate!

Order the MS3 Pro Ultimate here

The MS3Pro Ultimate is a new ECU that pushes the MS3Pro design as far as it will go, with more inputs and outputs and the features customers with big horsepower engines have demanded. Here's a short list of what we added to the hardware:

- Peak and hold drivers (software selectable 4/1 or 8/2)
    - 5 more analog inputs
    - Onboard 4 bar MAP and barometric pressure sensor connectors
    - 2 more VR conditioners - for Coyote cam sensors, vehicle speed sensors, and more
    - 7 more switched inputs
    - 4 more on/off or PWM outputs
    - Status indicator lights

And there's a new firmware upgrade out to support the MS3Pro Ultimate which you can also load to any current MS3Pro. The new firmware brings several new features:

- CO2 dome pressure boost control
    - Four wheel traction control
    - More records in SD card data logs

This new version of the MS3Pro sells for $1499 with an 8' flying lead harness. For those who don't need all the extra I/O, we still have the entry leave MS3Pro available too.
    Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
    My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Just got started on installing the MS3-Pro Ultimate finally this week. Nice upgrade since the DIYPNP :-)
    1995 Ford Probe GT, black - Garrett GT3076-R @ 11.2psi. ~321ish whp/303ish wtq @ 19-20○ ignition, DIYPNP MS2/extra, etc. -parted & junked
    1995 Ford Probe GT, black - MS3-Pro Ultimate, bone stock-ish, daily driver)

Comment

Make one for the 89 probe gt, do not say we need a bunch of people first, you should be able to make one otherwise.
      Need a chip or parts for your 1st gen GT go here----->Fordprobeparts.com

Floridafordprobeowners.club

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedMan View Post
        Make one for the 89 probe gt, do not say we need a bunch of people first, you should be able to make one otherwise.
        Twenty people willing to send us $700, or one person willing to send us $14,000 - it's all the same to us. But if you're thinking of footing the development cost of an MSPNP all by yourself, you might want to price out what a top level dyno shop would charge for installing and tuning an MS3Pro Ultimate.

Unfortunately, we've got a lot more ideas for great MSPNPs we want to release than manpower to develop them all, and have to prioritize them based on how much effort they require and the projected amount of money they'll bring in.

Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
        My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

Working...
        X