• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSD roll call - who IS going?

just what the title says:

who is going? THERE IS NO NEED TO REPLY IF YOU ARE NOT GOING

i'm in for sure.

post in here who is going. there will be two groups leaving for medford on friday, june 13. i will be leading the morning group and i plan on leaving by 10am from my place. anyone who wishes to leave with this group should be here no later than 9:30am.

the second group will be leaving with gil and stacey from gil's apartment. this group will be leaving ~6pm.

the trip should take us about 8 to 10 hours, depending on the speed we drive and how many stops we have to make. the morning group will be meeting with BAPOC in sacramento, so the quicker we get there, the better. if we need to leave any earlier, i can do that as well.

check out the msd forum for more info.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

I will be there!

Not sure when I will be able to leave from So. Cal. yet, I have to consult with my buddy who will be driving up with me.

Hopefully, he will not have to work that whole weekend so that I can leave here with you on Friday morning and party that night in Medford.

BTW, how did you know to start a headcount thread?? I was thinking of doing the exact same thing in the MSD forum, but felt it might not be appropriate because almost all who are going have posted in the MSD info thread.
    Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
    1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
    "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

i dont think ill make it either, cause i have to be in SD next day for our SD6's meet , so im gonna go to that one, hehe.
      RED 2011 Mazdaspeed 3 you can say it's the MX6 replacement.
      Blue 2004 Mazda 6s Wagon passed on to Mom
      RED 89 MAZDA MX6 GT turbo SOLD but still missed.

Comment

um, only reply if you ARE going please.

and it looks like stacey's dropped out now as well, after she had said she was going. :me:

c'mon. time is short, the event is NEXT WEEK!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Quick note on the departure time... My wife is going so we WILL be late as the Mona Lisa prepares...

Quick note on the return I have to leave on Saturday evening as I have to work Sunday. This is unaviodable.

Other then that I'm ready to roll back through my old stomping grounds!!!

(Right about now Damon is calling me a 'weenie')
          Gil - '06 Z51 A6 C6
          K&N CAI w/Open Shroud & Halltech Beehive
          Port matched intake manifold/exhaust
          Dual X-pipe conversion to Z06 HiFlow
          Diablo Sport ECU/TCM Tuned

Comment

Damon, Pizzi, and anyone else going...

Friday morning...What time are we meeting at to roll out?? And where to meet at??

I will be driving by myself, unless another SCPOC member wants to ride up with me, so it would be cool to have this mini-caravan to cruise up there with.
            Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
            1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

my place todd. as quickly as you can be here. i'd like to be AT dan's place by 3pm.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

So, what time would you like me to be there?
                Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

Originally posted by anomaly
                  So, what time would you like me to be there?
                  since pizzi is not coming with us, if you can be here by 9 or 10, we should be good to go.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
                  X