X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan's MSD 'for sale' thread

*MSD 6A ignition box (brand new)
    *Corbeau Forza seat (blue) with probe/mx6 bracket and slider
    *TurboXS Type S blow off valve (low quarter miles on it, off the drag car)
    *Kumho V710 race tires (autoX/road race) - mounted on straight 5-spoke PGT wheels, tires have only one autoX event on them, practically brand new - paid $775, will let go for 450 obo.
    *KLZE curved neck intake manifold - $65
    *KLDE phenolic spacers, used - $45
    *97 tail lights, good condition - $70
    *polished Ford valve cover (front) - $40

I'll add more info and pics later on tomorrow.
    90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
    93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
    97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
    90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

I wish I had the cash for the tires.
    R.I.P. Roy W Clark You will be missed.
    06 subaru Impreza 2.5i siting on cobs" wrecked
    "Sir, you got crack paraphenalia in your spagetie noodles"
    Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    ...Its like a ride cushioned by a load of poo ...

Comment

Dan, shoot me a pic of the valve cover.

canadiandreamprobe@hotmail.com

Thanks.
      Now living in REALLY Sunny Arizona and sweating a lot but still loving it...AZPOC Rules!!

Comment

Here you go Trent:

Pic 1
        Pic2
        90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
        93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
        97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE

Comment

Ill take KLDE phenolic spacers. Could you sent me some pictures of them to pavelkusa@hotmail.com.

Comment

Phenolic spacers here

They need the sealant scrubbed off, but are in otherwise perfect shape.

Comment

There is nothing else to spacers, just two IM gaskets? Do they just increase the "gap/distance" between IM and heads, that's all? Would ZE IM work with them?

Are you still looking for Under Drive Pulley?
              Last edited by pavelk313; June 10, 2007, 03:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

Comment

They're not gaskets - they're phenolic insulators that prevent intake manifold heat soak trough the heads. They will work with a ZE IM if you do a little dremel porting to match the square ZE ports on the top side.

Already grabbed a UDP, thanks.

Comment

How thick is it? $35?

Comment

I think it's about 8mm thickness, give or take. $35 will work, I'll bring them to MSD.

Comment

Your "junk" is much cooler than mine

How much are you asking for the BOV? Just out of curiosity? Any sound clips?
                      Kevin B - Former Probe-owner
                      06 Legacy GT
                      98 Legacy GT

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac]
                        Phenolic spacers here

They need the sealant scrubbed off, but are in otherwise perfect shape.
                        that's a lot of sealant. damn.

offtopic

you know, i didn't bother trying to port match the phenos i have. when i was comparing them with the ze's im gaskets, there didn't see to really be a point and the difference was negligible, i decided not to. so far, it's been running great.

/offtopic
                        ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Ya, I was just too lazy to clean them. You really don't need to use sealant on them (I never have), but the previous owner of them was intent to weld the IM to the heads with it

And you're also right about the porting - it's personal preference depending how anal you are (Matt, get out of here )

Kevin, I don't have sound clips of the BOV - I personally never heard it on the car because the WG dump was always louder. I'm sure there are some out there on youtube or somehwere. The Type RFL that I have on now on the other hand....

The BOV is $139 from summit, I'd let it go for $80.
                          Last edited by Dan [Sac]; June 11, 2007, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Hey Dan, do u have a pic of that seat and seat bracket. Are they Probeaddiction seat brackets?

Comment

I'm quite confident I won't be shipping the seat, less so to Australia

The seat is actually the CR1, not the Forza.

Comment

Working...
                              X