A letter to china.

Dear China,

We're sorry that you don't train your
    fighter pilots better. As a token of our apology, here's a copy of
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000.

We're sorry that you're front-line fighter planes can't outmaneuver a
    35 year old prop-driven airliner. Perhaps you'd like to consider
    purchasing some surplus 1950's era Lockheed Starfighters from
    Taiwan. (Who just replaced all theirs with shiny new F-16's)

We're sorry that you believe your territorial waters extend all the way
    to Australia. For future reference, here's an American 6th grade
    geography textbook. (Please take note of the Copyright information
    printed inside the cover.)

We're sorry that you can't seem to see your part of this incident. We
    know that it may seem easier to blame others than to take
    responsibility. Consider this while we build several new Aegis
    destroyers for our friends in the Republic of China (Taiwan).

We're especially sorry for treating you with such respect for the last
    20 years. We'll definitely rethink this policy, and will probably go back
    to treating you like a common untrustworthy street gang very soon.

We're very sorry for ever granting you Most-Favored-Nation trading
    status. This will be rectified at the soonest possible opportunity.

Sincerely,

The United States of America

-------------------------------------------

MY rear brakes have taken a crap.. they are worn out and i need new rotors.. Do i be lazy and take it somewhere?..... or do i tempt fate and replace my rotors and pads ??? (remember my old cars problems)

"If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit"

former probe owner
    1998 Integra GSR modded.

you must always tempt fate!!!!
    It's not over till the 8 ball drops!

Comment

hehe. i like that.

Since it mentions it though I must express that I am totally against selling taiwan Burke Class AEGIS Destroyers. they are state of the art top line ships.

If China gets ahold of one of them. they will leap ahead 20 years in there technology.

Former owner of a '95 PGT KLZE with many mods. Current owner of a 2002 Protege ES. "It's better to have never loved, than to have loved and lost"

Comment

Hey, I need new breaks too. We should drive downtown setting car alarms off with our loud exhausts and then crash into them because we cant stop. Sounds like a meet is coming up?
        1999 Chevy Tracker (daily driver)
        1966 Ford Mustang (the neverending project)
        1998 Yamaha FZR600 (track bike)
        2004 Suzuki GSXR750

Comment

LOL i like that :grin:

WTF? Your rear brakes are toast? How in the hell did that happen? Eh, it was made in Japan, it'll be [censored]ed up. HAHA!! Do them yourself, I'm doing some rear brakes on a '97 honda passport tomorrow night for a friend at work, new rotors and pads. They're huge , LOL!! I mean monster rotors! She's loaded, has 56k on the odo for the truck, the rotors are fine but she says she wants to do it the "right way" and get brand new ones even though these rotors looked barely touched, lol! And of course she's getting it from Honda, so they're like $170 a piece. Oh well!! not my money! I should get her to "buy shit" for my probe, hehe, "uh, yea.....I need a new engine, it's gonna go bad soon, I can tell...oh, and they're made in Japan, they're called "KLZE's" it's the model number, I should find one, you think you could get me one?....." "...and ya know, my brakes are bad too? And the only place I can get them from now is at http://www.rr-racing.com/ - they're the exact right brakes for a probe, only they cost $900 for the set, kinda cheap, I know, but they'll do. Oh, and to make those brakes really work, why don't you buy me a supercharger too, that way I could really make sure I get the full potential out of the new brakes.....yy.....ea. And try to have it here within a week, I'm kinda busy...." HAHAHAHA!!
          2007 Audi RS4
          Past: '05 Audi S4, '88 626 turbo, '93 red PGT, '94 white PGT, '95 Purple PGT, '95 Red PGT, '00 MGT, '07 Mazdaspeed3
          The mom's car: White on black GTS, 5 speed, tint.

Comment

your nuts...that was really off topic...but hey do it your self...then if you do f'up you got no one to blame...then again take it somewhere and hope they mess up...can you say lawsuit
            _Black 94 SE_(RIP)now an owner of a Lexus SC300...Had over 500 posts on old UBB, but had to make a new account...

Comment

Working...
            X