No announcement yet.

PRM's cold air intake Bulk Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey mine came in about 4 days ago, I just put it together and I didn't realize how huge it was going to be, this thing is huge it's awesome.
    Regards,
    Andre S
    93 Mazda 626 - Heavily modified - Cross Pollinated - Work in Progress
    --------------------------------My Build Page---------------------------------

Comment

im a new memebr in toronto, is this group buy still going on and how many are left. also i was wondering is there any reductions in power gain or functionality not having the filter fully exposed like they normally are....i am new to the PGT world as before i was driving an integra and my cold air on that was a regular cold air with filter out. Never had a hydrolock problem exept for in tropical storm like conditions. Sorry if these sound like stupid questions or if they have already been answered

Comment

Mine showed up last week. Thanks again Gerry!
        '95 KLZE PGT - SPEC Clutch, Borla Exhaust, Hot Shot Headers, LSD Trans, MegaSquirt, Supercharged

Comment

red color intakes are in i will ship pending orders out on tuesday,
          i'm going to extend this bulk buy price till the end of next week,
          summer being over and all !!!

thanks for the support guy's
          i have another performance part exclusive to probes coming out very soon.
          didn't mean to tease you, but i just need to get it finalized before i let the cat out !!!
          i'll keep you posted !!

gerry
          Last edited by PRM; September 1, 2008, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Bought two, hope that gets your project underway!
            ¡Renewed Vigor!

Comment

last day for bulk buy

regular price for the intake will resume tommorrow.
              you have till tonight to get your order in if your interested.

i'd like to thank everybody for the support,
              you guy's have been great!!!

gerry

Comment

OK idiot question here. What is this KLZE bracket bolting to? It doesn't seem to have a nice mounting alignment with anything I've tried it on.
                ¡Renewed Vigor!

Comment

The Starter
                  Regards,
                  Andre S
                  93 Mazda 626 - Heavily modified - Cross Pollinated - Work in Progress
                  --------------------------------My Build Page---------------------------------

Comment

The DE bracket bolts to the bottom bolt on the starter, so the ZE might bolt up there too.
                    1997 MX-6 LS

Comment

I guess I will call gary. The end mounted to the car makes sense. It is just a hole. I just don't get what he expects me to mount to the intake. The intake has no tabs on it and no mounting points.
                      ¡Renewed Vigor!

Comment

check out the diagram

i will have a pic of the bracket location on the website
                        by monday.
                        let me try to explain it.
                        take off the bottom bolt of the starter, there is only one end of the bracket that will fit that bolt & that would be the one closest to the bend, place
                        bolt through bracket & back on starter, the bracket will know face upwords. place the smaller hose clamp bracket under the hose clamp at the filter.
                        connect both brackets together with nut & bolt.
                        maybe its easier said then done, sorry for the hassle.
                        pics will help out- big time.

gerry

Comment

Alright, so that little bent thing holds the screw on the hose clam that is all I really needed to know.

I expected it to be like a hotshot and have a tab welded to one of the tubes.
                          ¡Renewed Vigor!

Comment

I am the stupid must have pics.
                            ¡Renewed Vigor!

Comment

Hey Gerry, for the mx6 on the bracket where the cai mounts, I drilled a new hole on the bracket exactly 5/8" in from the old hole, and fitment is now perfect. The old location was forcing the elbow on the filter side to touch the coolant overflow thing that is attached to the rad, so I drilled the new hole, and bent the bracket at a bit more steep of an angle, and it's golden. Something you might want to keep in mind for any future mx6 customers.

Paul
                              1997 MX-6 LS

Comment

have they made these for klze yet? are they available

Comment

Working...
                                X